0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > The House of Flying Daggers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2005, 08:41 AM   #1
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default battle me

no rules drop lines and lets go
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 09:33 AM   #2
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher
 
hollywoodrealty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: hollywood, florida
Age: 35
Posts: 1,462
Rep Power: 12
hollywoodrealty grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

respect.........here's my verse


when I stepped in, I kicked in the door, and started spitten

hit the deck, lay down, my shits hot, grab your mittens

you little kittens end up in a Chinese kitchen

be careful when you order that kung pow chicken

the butcher knife ends your life with one incision

cut off your tongue, take out your lungs so u cant speak your visions

chop hands of, u canít type, write or hold a mic, thatís my mission

ill send u on a field trip to hell without your mama's permission

donít get in a collision with me, im like an 18 wheeler in the snow

swirven, everybody better move slow

caution, cuz aint nobody stoppen

the butcher, spitten more rhymes then teddy ruxpin

busten smooth lines over percussion

high hats and bases come together like shoelaces

we donít see eye to eye, your faceless, gave u a facelift

can u face it, battle me its like freddy verse jason

i chop heads, drop the dead into a dark hole

blaze u up with some lighter fluid and charcoal

ever smelt a body burning, the stench will have your stomach turning

your life flashes as your body turns to ashes

cameraís flash, statellites crash, explode

you might overload trying to deceiver da vinciís code

im like king godefroi, founder of the brotherhood, priory of sion

you little cubs should'nt fuck with the king lion
__________________
but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654
hollywoodrealty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 11:38 AM   #3
led_mic
Classic
 
led_mic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 122
Rep Power: 0
led_mic grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to led_mic Send a message via MSN to led_mic Send a message via Yahoo to led_mic
Default Re: battle me

Your shit is so outdated it was written with the gospels/
Sucks and rides more dick that all the bitches in all the brothels/
By the way you construct your story you sound like an old clown/
But im going to give you a lesson of how to do it like Dan Brown...

[NOT PART OF THE RHYME]
you ready?....okay...
cheerleader type shit...here we go...

Holy navila-dancing, mary magdalene fondling Christ!/
How the fuck can I put my paycheck on the decision of these dice?
I still have to pay the rent and what the fuck am I gonna do?/
If I dont get a seven and lady luck doesnt come flying through?/
As the little plastic cubes bounce across the Vegas table/
All the subtle lights and sounds make it seem like a complex fable/
My head gets light, and my body begins to really tremble/
I look across once more and Im praying more than at temple/
Finally as the dice are coming to their peaceful rest/
They display the truth like a grade on an English test/
The dealer racks them up, collects them like my landlord/
Says a word out loud and also collects my precious Cash hoard/
Im staring in disbelief and what i just did witness/
"Never again" I say and I walk the strip...now peniless...
led_mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 11:57 AM   #4
visualeipstm
D R E A M C R U S H E R
 
visualeipstm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: somewhere
Age: 28
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 0
visualeipstm grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

i throw incripted lazers through your eyes sockets
timex hybrid raps, many try to clock it
without a doubt i feed the crowd a bunch of date rape drugs
big fag rapper splash ya like a sea world slug
cutting you down finger by finger, limb from limb
everyone trynna be scarface, nigga, i killed him
wash the blood from my hands and go after you
throw your pussy rhymes away like a cat litter scoop
you niggas are suseptable to death like weed is to brownies
my raps beyond lifecycle, i spit nuranium lungies
visualeipstm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 02:25 PM   #5
BPac
Shaolin Disciple
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Toronto
Age: 28
Posts: 1
Rep Power: 0
BPac grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

I grab a mic and start spitting raw
your shit is flat like a bitch with no bra
rhymes inconsistent, up,down like seesaw
blind sided left your homies confused in awe
pulling the breaks on your shit, hit the traction
your girl holding you hand asking what happened
there ain no affirmitive action wit black traction
you be spitting bars and flexin
Bpac come and fuck your style, raw rap injection
my shit tear you up like cesarean section
your eyes dilate, confused lacking perception
saying prayers to god and start confessing
sorry son weak rhymes be a crime
up your style masta the design
fuck linear lines, be quadratic, complex rhymes.
BPac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2005, 08:57 PM   #6
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher
 
hollywoodrealty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: hollywood, florida
Age: 35
Posts: 1,462
Rep Power: 12
hollywoodrealty grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

visual man, i had told u this before, to leave that gay shit, nobody wants to see your bloody asshole, someone needs to get this fool reported
__________________
but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654
hollywoodrealty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:51 AM   #7
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPac
I grab a mic and start spitting raw
your shit is flat like a bitch with no bra
rhymes inconsistent, up,down like seesaw
blind sided left your homies confused in awe
pulling the breaks on your shit, hit the traction
your girl holding you hand asking what happened
there ain no affirmitive action wit black traction
you be spitting bars and flexin
Bpac come and fuck your style, raw rap injection
my shit tear you up like cesarean section
your eyes dilate, confused lacking perception
saying prayers to god and start confessing
sorry son weak rhymes be a crime
up your style masta the design
fuck linear lines, be quadratic, complex rhymes.
i wreck your nerve system cuz i bring rhymes thats complex
ya cant hope to defeat me with ur weak shit, u sufferin from mental defects
ur rhymes plain unsellable like rotten vegetables i burn ya ass faster than incinerator
fuck u kid, u can call me the rap terminator
i get insane as i bring the pain,like they say no pain no gain
i benefit from thy screams of terror as u get urself lyrically slain
dont talk to me about a cesaran section
fuck u kid, u got rap raped by the Black Faction

PEACE
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 08:57 AM   #8
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualeipstm
i throw incripted lazers through your eyes sockets
timex hybrid raps, many try to clock it
without a doubt i feed the crowd a bunch of date rape drugs
big fag rapper splash ya like a sea world slug
cutting you down finger by finger, limb from limb
everyone trynna be scarface, nigga, i killed him
wash the blood from my hands and go after you
throw your pussy rhymes away like a cat litter scoop
you niggas are suseptable to death like weed is to brownies
my raps beyond lifecycle, i spit nuranium lungies
i whip my glock nine out faster u can clock it and cock it
ya rhymes corny like a fake whitey limp bizkit
u couldt get anione to take drugs if u were a dicktator
u got shut down by the deadly virus and im the infector
ya tried to rip me limb from limb,i slit ya throat wit a stilletto
learn to kill someone fore u kill em u sick motherfucko
no such thingas nuranium,my lines be harder than titanium
ur lines weak,ma rhyme untouchable like fuckin uranium

PEACE
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:02 AM   #9
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by led_mic
Your shit is so outdated it was written with the gospels/
Sucks and rides more dick that all the bitches in all the brothels/
By the way you construct your story you sound like an old clown/
But im going to give you a lesson of how to do it like Dan Brown...

[NOT PART OF THE RHYME]
you ready?....okay...
cheerleader type shit...here we go...

Holy navila-dancing, mary magdalene fondling Christ!/
How the fuck can I put my paycheck on the decision of these dice?
I still have to pay the rent and what the fuck am I gonna do?/
If I dont get a seven and lady luck doesnt come flying through?/
As the little plastic cubes bounce across the Vegas table/
All the subtle lights and sounds make it seem like a complex fable/
My head gets light, and my body begins to really tremble/
I look across once more and Im praying more than at temple/
Finally as the dice are coming to their peaceful rest/
They display the truth like a grade on an English test/
The dealer racks them up, collects them like my landlord/
Says a word out loud and also collects my precious Cash hoard/
Im staring in disbelief and what i just did witness/
"Never again" I say and I walk the strip...now peniless...
unsensible weak rhymes are ur weapons in ur arsenal
ur helpless as i penetrate ur bitch's birth canal
watch as i desecrate ya bitch before ya very eyes
im the devil,lucifer,the fallen one,the prince of lies
say no prayers,god cant protect u ill just condemn ya for all eternity
im invincible ya couldnt kill me cuz im a pure evil entity
ya made a mistake when ya wanted to battle
now watch as i fuckin slay ya easier than mere cattle
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:32 AM   #10
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
respect.........here's my verse


when I stepped in, I kicked in the door, and started spitten

hit the deck, lay down, my shits hot, grab your mittens

you little kittens end up in a Chinese kitchen

be careful when you order that kung pow chicken

the butcher knife ends your life with one incision

cut off your tongue, take out your lungs so u cant speak your visions

chop hands of, u canít type, write or hold a mic, thatís my mission

ill send u on a field trip to hell without your mama's permission

donít get in a collision with me, im like an 18 wheeler in the snow

swirven, everybody better move slow

caution, cuz aint nobody stoppen

the butcher, spitten more rhymes then teddy ruxpin

busten smooth lines over percussion

high hats and bases come together like shoelaces

we donít see eye to eye, your faceless, gave u a facelift

can u face it, battle me its like freddy verse jason

i chop heads, drop the dead into a dark hole

blaze u up with some lighter fluid and charcoal

ever smelt a body burning, the stench will have your stomach turning

your life flashes as your body turns to ashes

cameraís flash, statellites crash, explode

you might overload trying to deceiver da vinciís code

im like king godefroi, founder of the brotherhood, priory of sion

you little cubs should'nt fuck with the king lion
pack ya weak rhymes in a shitcase and leave the Wu forum
after ta weak shit im in need of a fuckin antiserum
ya couldnt kill me if i handed ya a glock nine
i killed ya and mark ya wit the Black Faction ensign
ma method of killin is a unique and deadly design
intellectually gifted enough to make Einstein resign
i overload the code as i deciphered it in mere seconds
so talented uncle sam gives me huge monthly stipends
dont mess with me Mr."King Lion"
dude,what the fuck is priory of Sion?
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 09:37 AM   #11
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

I knew virtual was a fag rapper, but he has a big red asshole
so big i could shove a Scud up his slimy red shithole
fuck this sick virtual bitch and i mean literally
this bitch is a gone case,mind's gone totaly
fuck u get rid of that gay pic no ones wants to see
onli other fag members might wanna see it to get a hard on for free
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:55 AM   #12
hollywoodrealty
Da Butcher
 
hollywoodrealty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: hollywood, florida
Age: 35
Posts: 1,462
Rep Power: 12
hollywoodrealty grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

black faction, u are crazy, but i like that u spit something at all 4 people, and one extra for the fag rapper. But anyways u gotta pick up this book, the da vinci's code by dan brown, it will enlighten u to some crazy shit, u will see what the priory of sion is. anyways as for the battle, ima come back and hit u even harder then the 1st t ime, and take a swing at everyone else too, peace
__________________
but see i gotta get paid fully... whether its truthfully or untruthfully.
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=401654
hollywoodrealty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 11:22 AM   #13
visualeipstm
D R E A M C R U S H E R
 
visualeipstm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: somewhere
Age: 28
Posts: 57
Rep Power: 0
visualeipstm grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1ack fact10n
i whip my glock nine out faster u can clock it and cock it
ya rhymes corny like a fake whitey limp bizkit
u couldt get anione to take drugs if u were a dicktator
u got shut down by the deadly virus and im the infector
ya tried to rip me limb from limb,i slit ya throat wit a stilletto
learn to kill someone fore u kill em u sick motherfucko
no such thingas nuranium,my lines be harder than titanium
ur lines weak,ma rhyme untouchable like fuckin uranium

PEACE
i'll write rhymes up and down your foreskin
destroy your faction and make your head spin
rape you with a microphone and leave you for dead
you are just a mercy killing, i did it or street cred
i rob you of your stillettos and leave you bloody in a gutter
you a fraction of my shit, i slice your rhymes like butter
nuranium is made up son, go back to the halfway house
while you keystylin me, i flare out like a brussel sprout
my rhymes are robotic like vibrators and the new adidas
trynna be hard, y'all niggas soft like beavers
everything ecstatic in my prostate brush over your bullshit
blast you with rhymes causing spiritual flips
crack yo forehead with an M9
burn you alive with sulfur right after you get hard time
burrow my rhymes through your brain and pee in your thoughts
muder you lyrically and throw you in a blood soaked box
visualeipstm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:14 PM   #14
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywoodrealty
black faction, u are crazy, but i like that u spit something at all 4 people, and one extra for the fag rapper. But anyways u gotta pick up this book, the da vinci's code by dan brown, it will enlighten u to some crazy shit, u will see what the priory of sion is. anyways as for the battle, ima come back and hit u even harder then the 1st t ime, and take a swing at everyone else too, peace
I noe bout that book hollywod. Ive read it and its very enlightening. That faggot with the torn asshole should get banned for exibition of gay pornography.but i missed the part of priory of sion. Maybe i should read it again.
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 10:20 PM   #15
b1ack fact10n
B1ack L3g10n
 
b1ack fact10n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Manhattan
Age: 29
Posts: 131
Rep Power: 0
b1ack fact10n grasshopper
Default Re: battle me

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualeipstm
i'll write rhymes up and down your foreskin
destroy your faction and make your head spin
rape you with a microphone and leave you for dead
you are just a mercy killing, i did it or street cred
i rob you of your stillettos and leave you bloody in a gutter
you a fraction of my shit, i slice your rhymes like butter
nuranium is made up son, go back to the halfway house
while you keystylin me, i flare out like a brussel sprout
my rhymes are robotic like vibrators and the new adidas
trynna be hard, y'all niggas soft like beavers
everything ecstatic in my prostate brush over your bullshit
blast you with rhymes causing spiritual flips
crack yo forehead with an M9
burn you alive with sulfur right after you get hard time
burrow my rhymes through your brain and pee in your thoughts
muder you lyrically and throw you in a blood soaked box
imma circumcise ur rhymes and expose their weakness
u another rap barbarian lacking intellect and vocab finesse
u couldnt come up with pure bullshit cuz ur intelligence is limited
i bust down the door give ya 2 to the head and fuckin exited
i dont need a gun to murder ya ass, ma words are lethal weapon
Bush cant get protection from his agents and his war wagon
imma leave u ass bloody as the day u were born
u gonna be as red and raw as the fag rapper with the asshole's thats torn
b1ack fact10n is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pre-Emptive Strike IslamicAssassin Temple Of Darts 2 08-15-2005 09:29 AM
Does anyone have Nas' freestyle over the Eye for an Eye beat? God'sSon2517 Hip-Hop Shop 3 08-04-2005 10:26 PM
Streetlifes album? the surgeon Wu-Tang Chamber 4 08-03-2005 04:45 PM
WuTangCorp Update diePukey Wu-Tang Chamber 2 07-15-2005 07:22 AM
50 cent: bulletproof Mega Matt Hip-Hop Shop 1 07-14-2005 07:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:15 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one