news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #16
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The first track, Silence, is a must for all Portishead fans.
DR. NICK RIVIERA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:10 AM   #17
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so its worth the download?

because i really dislike the album "Portishead" but consider "Dummy" a classic.

is she still doing that really annoying singing?

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:04 PM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

actually its the same feeling, just maybe some tracks are faster...IMO worth downloading, at least I think every Portishead fan should check it out obviously
Old 03-13-2008, 12:09 PM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hm, i had no problems with the beats on "Portishead".

but some tracks were excruciating in terms of singing.

just my opinion

Old 03-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #20
Bloo
Da Main Gatdamit!!!

Bloo drunken mastaBloo drunken mastaBloo drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Bloo

Very cool news, I was just listening to some portishead earlier today wondering if they'd pop back up. Good music still lives, hopefully they can still deliver
Old 03-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #21
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

cant find the link no where.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 08:13 PM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

if you still need it ill not PM it to you

Old 03-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

its actually pretty good.

not as good as Dummy, but i think i prefer it to their last release.

ill most likely buy it when it drops/

Old 03-14-2008, 10:55 AM   #24
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

where you guys getting it from? Its not on albumhunt
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 11:34 AM   #25
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

http://blogsearch.google.com/

Search there.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 05:20 PM   #26
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I got it... too bad it sucks balls. Anyone saying this is better than Portishead is insane. Her vocals are terrible and the beats are boring for the most part.

Last edited by J-DON; 03-14-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-14-2008, 07:25 PM   #27
TaipanSteel
Wu-tonium

TaipanSteel grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to TaipanSteel

I only like Cowboys tbh, but shit the should collab with RZA.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:18 PM   #28
J-DON
Veteran Member

one of their joints from the last album reminds me ALOT of duel of the iron mic's beat, even one from this one has a similar bassline and drums.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fYhT2ikzTQ

Last edited by J-DON; 03-14-2008 at 11:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2008, 10:23 AM   #29
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsuz4ki31zA

it's the unofficial official Machine Gun video, check it out, I love this song <3
Old 03-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

after a week or so....

i think 'Third' is better than 'Portishead', but not on the same level as Dummy.

still, an improvement in my eyes.

Small, Magic Doors and Thread are pretty awesome.