news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 02-28-2008, 05:32 PM   #31
Mr. X
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo

Mr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal sonMr. X prodigal son

I'm seeing this regardless. If it is bad, it'll be all the more funnier.
Old 03-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #32
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Gen and Nash (Charlie in the US) are alive in this flick, so I'm guessing this is an SF Alpha flick. They better have Akuma.
Not neccesarily. Nash was in SF II V the series, and all the other characters were from Super Street Fighter era. They may just be using a few Alpha characters along with the core SSFII ones.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #33
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

I'm not liking where this new movie is heading. I know it can't possibly be any worse than that first abomination of a movie they called Street Fighter but I still have a bad feeling about it. Face it....these types of movies only works well with anime. They put it live action...they fuck it up. Anyway, I can't wait for Street Fighter 4 to come out.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:37 PM   #34
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

First post updated with more characters cast

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 11:45 PM   #35
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Dunno about Taboo.

Still, it would be a huge step in the right direction if they make Ryu and Ken the stars this time, and not Guile. Couldn't believe the pathetic little cameos they made in that Van Damme and Kylie piece of shit.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #36
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I heard they actually tried to get Vandamme to come back but he was having none of it.

Method Man
Old 03-19-2008, 11:54 PM   #37
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

To be fair to the guy, Van Damme had nothing to do with what was wrong with the original. He should never have been the star, cos Guile should never have been the star.

Given the pasting it got both by critics and fans, I would have thought they'd wanna distance this one as much as possible from the original.

Old 03-20-2008, 08:18 AM   #38
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

From gamepro.com:

Chun-Li

Kristin Kreuk, a.k.a. Lana Lang in the WB television series Smallville, will play the title role of Chun-Li. Though she has a long history of playing the super ex-girl friend of the Man of Steel, can she pull of being a super street fighter?

Vega

Taboo, one of the members of The Black-Eyed peas, isn't the first musician to play a role in a Street Fighter movie Remember which musician had a role in the first Street Fighter?

I just posted the pics that you didnt Tauro

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #39
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Are you kidding me?

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #40
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
From gamepro.com:

Chun-Li

Kristin Kreuk, a.k.a. Lana Lang in the WB television series Smallville, will play the title role of Chun-Li. Though she has a long history of playing the super ex-girl friend of the Man of Steel, can she pull of being a super street fighter?

Vega

Taboo, one of the members of The Black-Eyed peas, isn't the first musician to play a role in a Street Fighter movie Remember which musician had a role in the first Street Fighter?

I just posted the pics that you didnt Tauro
I hope you don't mind but I used your pics to update the first post

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #41
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

I find it funny that Vega is supposed to be this pretty boy who has to protect his 'beautiful face' with a mask when he fights, and they've got Taboo who looks more like an alien than a human being to play him.

Old 03-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #42
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^They cast him cos he has long hair.....fucking lazy in my book, I prefer the dude in the original flick, at least he looked like a fighter.

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #43
chiba
N.I.

chiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venomschiba five deadly venoms

Lmfao!!!!
Taboo As Vega

courtesy of Bobby_Digital72

Non Ignorants
chiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:30 PM   #44
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:46 PM   #45
TAURO
El Don of this shit

check first post to see current full cast list

Method Man