news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #61
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiba View Post
im happy they didnt get antonio banderas as vega

whos playing bison??

william dafoe would be great ...hes a nut...well at least he was in boondock saints
check the first post for character list.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #62
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder if they'll alter charcter bio's like they did with Blanka in the first one....wait it's hollywood, they ALWAYS fuck with the character bio's....ssshhhyyyyeeettt

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 07:47 AM   #63
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I don't really think they are doing that with this one, the only thing I know for sure is that they're using characters from all the games as opposed to just any one game.

Method Man
Old 04-30-2008, 08:03 AM   #64
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hope so cos blanka got shanked in the first movie, i wish they'd just spend some money on a new street fighter movie 2 anime.....i've got the rest of em.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 03:14 AM   #65
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

the bitch playin chun li looks righteous... fine as heaven..

vega-actor looks suspect...

i wanna know who's playin E. Honda... my fav charactor.. let me guess... chris rock right... cmon...
Old 05-01-2008, 03:16 AM   #66
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
i hope so cos blanka got shanked in the first movie, i wish they'd just spend some money on a new street fighter movie 2 anime.....i've got the rest of em.
I didn't like the alpha animes, I thought they were weak.

Method Man
Old 05-01-2008, 03:23 AM   #67
InvincibleArmor79
Veteran Member

InvincibleArmor79 grasshopper

matter-fact... between those of us on this forum.. lets forget the "aw-fish-shal" release of the first street fighter so- called "film"... im bettin this one will be a better one by far...

***side note*** rest in peace to Raul Julia, who died while filmin the o.g. street fighter, even if it bombed.. dude still holds it down as Mr. Adams, one of my guilty favs...