news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Scriptures Forum > Comics

Old 02-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #1
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger
Thumbs down Brand New Day

Anyone else appalled at this development in the Spider-Man universe?
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #2
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i just read it the other day. im not a regular spider man reader, but the story started out kinda cool. when mephisto showed up in the 3rd part though, it was all downhill from there.
it just made me wonder if he was still a avenger though.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:10 PM   #3
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Everything from the past twenty years has been wiped, nobody knows who he is, there's no Venom, no Carnage, no Black Cat, nobody knows who he is anymore (from the Civil War storyline) not even Wolverine who can tell who's who by smelling them, it's all stupid...
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 04:14 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

I hate it myself...its a shame its infamy over shadowed the good story arc that was Messiah Complex...and more previously World War Hulk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
i just read it the other day. im not a regular spider man reader, but the story started out kinda cool. when mephisto showed up in the 3rd part though, it was all downhill from there.
it just made me wonder if he was still a avenger though.
you know there gonna pull a rabbit out of there asses and make him his own universe or some shit...eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:28 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i like spidey as an avenger. fuck all that other dumb shit. they should have left it alone. kept his identity public. that was interesting shit.
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote