news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-21-2016, 11:18 AM   #1
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms
Default Tweet returns February 26th with Charlene.

She was at a club in Queens last night for her birthday celebration. She said she is dropping the second single today called Magic. She is on Koch now, or the "grave yard" according to Fifty Cent. She was cool and exquisitely beautiful in person. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xolSwTzSRCY
David Daniel Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 04:16 PM   #2
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she's always been a looker

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:39 PM   #3
check two
Non Ignorants Eckankar

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

is she named after twitter?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:46 PM   #4
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

David Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venomsDavid Daniel Davis five deadly venoms

Tweet was around way before Twitter was even in its creator's conceptual nut sack.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:44 AM   #5
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

she birthed it

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Now get me a muthafucking handywipe LOL.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:32 AM   #6
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Her first album was great, actually her second was good I think but I haven't played it in years.

I wonder if Tim and Missy are involved. Should be the whole crew back since Tim is producing on Missys new LP and Ginuwines.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:27 AM   #7
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

She has confirmed that Missy will be on one track. Not certain yet of any Timbaland production, I have been searching for production credits but have not seen any for the album yet. Hopefully that information will be released as the release date approaches.
Old 01-22-2016, 08:05 PM   #8
toronto b doin the most i swear
edit

toronto b doin the most i swear's Avatar

toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)toronto b doin the most i swear Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via AIM to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via MSN to toronto b doin the most i swear Send a message via Yahoo to toronto b doin the most i swear

edit

Last edited by toronto b doin the most i swear; 06-06-2016 at 08:50 AM.
toronto b doin the most i swear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #9
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

Tweet's Charlene album release party at Madison Square Tavern 150 West 30th Street 10001 Friday February 26th. My vehicle is out of comission at the moment, so I will just have to take the train. I really do not want to miss this. Previewing the tracks leaked thus far, this is going to be a quiet storm type of album, perfect for late night listening.

Last edited by David Daniel Davis; 02-23-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Old 02-23-2016, 06:49 PM   #10
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This is great! I've always been attracted to her both musically and physically. She's 44 and still looks beautiful.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2016, 01:42 AM   #11
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

who the fuck is tweet?

Fuck teh Racism,

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:20 AM   #12
GhettoGnom
The ABBOTT

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
who the fuck is tweet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2016, 05:24 AM   #13
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ooo i remember that song, argh those days...she has a pretty nice voice..

dont think ill check it out tho.

thanks for teh memories brah

Fuck teh Racism,

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2016, 09:55 AM   #14
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

Loving the new album, if you cop it from Best Buy, you get two bonus tracks. Has a grown and sexy vibe to it and one Timbaland produced track.
Old 03-10-2016, 08:16 PM   #15
David Daniel Davis
N.I. Recruit

Chart numbers and sales figures are in. She did very well.
http://beautifullysmagazine.com/gram...with-charlene/