news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-22-2009, 09:43 AM   #1561
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Boston-More Than a Feeling
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #1562
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Jeez Prof - that's a blast from the past for me. Maybe one of the great guitar songs. Classic. (Have you their last 2 lps? a mixed bag but the good stuff on them is good)
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:54 PM   #1563
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah...not a Boston fan..just love that song..eloels.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:37 AM   #1564
AM_

AM_ crouching tiger

Burial - Untrue

...on repeat.
AM_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:34 AM   #1565
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

one of my all time FAVORITE songs:

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:56 PM   #1566
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
The Twelves are good, their remix of Noah and the Whale's 'Blue Skies' would probably be my favourite of the stuff they've released this year.

They're meant to be working on an album, i have no idea when it's coming out though.

Haven't heard much from them lately either, apart from a remix of a Fever Ray track.
an album? do you know if it's going to be an album of their remixes or their own stuff?

yeah, they are good. their remix of "blue skies" caught my attention, but i think their remix of "i'm not gonna teach your boyfriend how to dance with you" is my new favourite song.

a couple of their other remixes that i like:

"metropolis" (the twelves remix) - cicada

"drop the tough" (the twelves b-live remix) - groove armada

the remixes that i've posted are my favourite ones of theirs and has been played constantly on my phone's playlist.

i haven't made up my mind about Fever Ray yet. i haven't checked out their album but i've heard a couple of tracks on the radio and haven't exactly been impressed by it, even though i love The Knife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post
smooth track trixx

love this track.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:35 PM   #1567
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ dope badu track

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 11-23-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 08:18 PM   #1568
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this is a cool cover. so romantic and christmassy.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #1569
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been pulling out the analogue for the vintage (read: antique) car stereo.

My dad has a crate of cassettes, most of which must be at least 25 years old.

Playing this gem a lot.

Listened to a bootleg dub of the 'Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Ya's Out' on the way home tonight.

I'll try and post some photo's of the stand out material some time.

Last edited by Longbongcilvaringz; 11-24-2009 at 01:04 PM.
Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 12:51 PM   #1570
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

^^^^ dude, how do you rip from analogue? i think someone told me ages ago but i've forgotten it.

Decipher, son.

Old 11-24-2009, 01:04 PM   #1571
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My car stereo has a cassette player.

No need to rip anything, i go straight to the source.

Old cassettes can sound pretty warped at times though.

(i'll change the wording of that)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #1572
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Been pulling out the analogue for the vintage (read: antique) car stereo.

My dad has a crate of cassettes, most of which must be at least 25 years old.

Playing this gem a lot.

Listened to a bootleg dub of the 'Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Ya's Out' on the way home tonight.

I'll try and post some photo's of the stand out material some time.
crazy...i was just gonna type Neil Young & CH - Cowgirl in the sand...eloels..great minds...
Old 11-25-2009, 02:33 PM   #1573
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

8 ball - underworld
Old 11-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #1574
New Hills 36
PRODIGAL SUN

New Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkeyNew Hills 36 iron monkey

Re Neil Young - Is that not the song Kurt Cobain wrote in his suicide note? Great song.

On a related note I just got a copy of Johnny Cash - Unearthed - the out-takes from his American series. Has great version of Neil Young's Pocohontas and Heart of Gold. Spooky
New Hills 36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:39 PM   #1575
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

yup, it is^