news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-01-2008, 11:24 AM   #151
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

That's cool I've been ending my playlist making just concentrate on my blending skills, have you checked out my Wu-Tang Dynasty (Snippet) thread? I've been posting my blends in that thread.

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:15 PM   #152
num2son
Kung Fu Alter Ego

num2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venomsnum2son five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to num2son Send a message via MSN to num2son Send a message via Yahoo to num2son

Loituma - Ievan Polkka

Sig by Born Invincible
Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006
num2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #153
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

Does New Jack Swing Count?

Old 04-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #154
Ginnsey
Crazy Optician.

Ginnsey sitting duck

DJ Yoda.... Although technically a Hip Hop Dj he has such a unique way of mixing any music together and making it sound awesome.

Lol when i saw him at Cream Fields he mixed Jackson 5's ABC into Wu tang clan aint nuthin ta fuck wit.

Should sound crap! But he made it Awesome!
Ginnsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:31 PM   #155
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

teyana taylor-google me. uhhh...ok
Old 04-02-2008, 05:23 PM   #156
2L8Lit da croatianMC
PRODIGAL SUN

2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger2L8Lit da croatianMC crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to 2L8Lit da croatianMC

marvin gaye and bob marley and hendrix the most...
Old 04-02-2008, 05:26 PM   #157
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

At the moment I'm listening to Miles Davis - Bitches Brew.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:12 PM   #158
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just made a couple of eclectic mix cds for the chrysler with some chi-lites, delfonics, playin with fire by the stones, cash-cocaine blues, a few tracks from the lou rawls blues sessions, instanbul not constantinope(oldies staple), bill withers, and many more of your favorites. Theres even a soundgarden jam on there.

There was a little rap in there from my youth too, Feel Me Flow, Real Muthaphuckin Gz, some Boot Camp, code of the streets, streets of new york, etc.

You fucks have to keep it diverse to develop into well-rounded people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #159
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

the clash-london calling
Old 04-03-2008, 07:25 PM   #160
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Green Velvet- Inside My Mind . .lalalala ...

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:30 PM   #161
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Brenton wood - gimme lil sign

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 07:34 PM   #162
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Modjo- Lady

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
MsRzaRecTaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #163
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Dude...I'm addicted to that Jefferson Airplane song "White Rabbit". Awesome song.
Old 04-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #164
zatanyakuza
Latino Orgulloso

zatanyakuza grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to zatanyakuza

I was listening

Rage against the machine
Stone Sour
Slipknot
The offspring
The Clash
Tomahawk
Tool
Slayer
Rammstein
Ennio Morriconne
Metallica
And teh soundtracks of the jodorowsky's films.

That wu latino shit must be called wu tang boricua... that don't represent the real latins... stop washing your fuckin mouths with the real latinos, you punk ass muthafuckas.
zatanyakuza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:01 AM   #165
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Boyz II Men - Motown Philly.