news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-18-2010, 08:47 AM   #2131
Mai Wang Tu Phat
Keep firing, assholes!

Mai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkeyMai Wang Tu Phat iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
i play the drums over this nin track.peep it quick before they take the audio off my video due to copyright shit

You don't have to worry about them taking it down. Trent Reznor put out the multitrack masters to The Slip and Year Zero, along with some others. You should look up "Nine Inch Nails Multitracks" They're a lot of fun to play around with. Every instrument seperated, you can even take some of his drums for other beats, he has some sick drums that would for some beats. That's if you haven't done all that already.
Mai Wang Tu Phat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #2132
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Wang Tu Phat View Post
You don't have to worry about them taking it down. Trent Reznor put out the multitrack masters to The Slip and Year Zero, along with some others. You should look up "Nine Inch Nails Multitracks" They're a lot of fun to play around with. Every instrument seperated, you can even take some of his drums for other beats, he has some sick drums that would for some beats. That's if you haven't done all that already.

see thats what I figured,.

I have those audio packs cuz I bought the albums he gave them away with.

the year zero sound packs came with the remix album. The slip packs I am not sure if I have or not.

I never have fucked with the packs though.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 12:46 PM   #2133
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just can't get enough of this album.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:37 PM   #2134
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^rep
it is the perfect time of the year for cruising around playing this album. i don't know how the weather is in manitoba right now, but this is like poolside/beach material down here (jacksonville, fl) lol thank you for hooking me up with it.

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:52 PM   #2135
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh man it's so nice right now. This last week has been so hot it's ridiculous. I gotta spread rep but Super Stupid is one of my favorite tracks.

Old 05-18-2010, 01:56 PM   #2136
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Old 05-18-2010, 02:01 PM   #2137
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^awesome
summer time is when all the oldschool funk shit really fits the vibe
Old 05-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #2138
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Definitely. I'm gonna go burn one w/ my niggas to some P-Funk and enjoy the weather.

Old 05-18-2010, 06:53 PM   #2139
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

curtis mayfield- underground (but there's an apalling lack of mayfield on youtube)
Old 05-18-2010, 11:48 PM   #2140
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

keep ur eyes open on this chick..i just heard about her..already like her style quite a bit. shes def. a kuti fan.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:49 PM   #2141
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^rep
it is the perfect time of the year for cruising around playing this album. i don't know how the weather is in manitoba right now, but this is like poolside/beach material down here (jacksonville, fl) lol thank you for hooking me up with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
good shit, love these songs...took me a while to get into SOTT..but i did eventually...great material.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-18-2010, 11:55 PM   #2142
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post

keep ur eyes open on this chick..i just heard about her..already like her style quite a bit. shes def. a kuti fan.
Janelle Monae is amazing. First time I heard her was back on the Idlewild soundtrack where she completely stole the show from Big Boi. Then her EP came out and I was like ?????? cause it was so weird but I grew to love it.

Old 05-18-2010, 11:57 PM   #2143
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

cant believe shes on Bad Boy..and she has such a stage presence too, just caught her on letterman..rocked that shit.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-19-2010, 12:19 AM   #2144
djskillz
Raggamuffin

You should definitely check out Call the Law if you haven't heard it.

Old 05-19-2010, 12:49 AM   #2145
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Listening to her new album right now and it's crazy.

Last edited by djskillz; 05-19-2010 at 12:54 AM.