news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-20-2010, 11:34 AM   #2161
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

because alot of times they sound different than the actual album, sometimes they jam and go off in different directions than the studio versions, it's just a different experience.

check these out:

sade-lover's live
portishead- pnyc
kraftwerk- minimum maximum
grateful dead- rocking the cradle

there are tons more, but these are what jump out of my brain right now
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 12:15 PM   #2162
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, since The Grateful Dead never really laid anything great down on record, it's essential to check out their live stuff.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:29 PM   #2163
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
because alot of times they sound different than the actual album, sometimes they jam and go off in different directions than the studio versions, it's just a different experience.

check these out:

sade-lover's live
portishead- pnyc
kraftwerk- minimum maximum
grateful dead- rocking the cradle

there are tons more, but these are what jump out of my brain right now
Fair enough, but i'm kinda coming from the view that if you want to hear live music, literally hear it Live

I feel the same with games of games, why would you play a ps3 game of basketball or whatever, i dunno...
Old 05-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #2164
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what about artists that are dead, bands that are disbanded and haven't even existed while you've been alive, or ones that never tour anywhere near you?
i understand the argument, but i completely disagree with it lol
Old 05-20-2010, 06:15 PM   #2165
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 05-20-2010, 08:53 PM   #2166
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
what about artists that are dead, bands that are disbanded and haven't even existed while you've been alive, or ones that never tour anywhere near you?
i understand the argument, but i completely disagree with it lol

Fair Point.

7gek">7gek" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
Old 05-20-2010, 09:20 PM   #2167
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
^^^you despise live albums? why? you're missing out on alot of good material
i own live albums..just dont like em generally.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 10:53 PM   #2168
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

nice.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 01:32 AM   #2169
dad
PRODIGAL SUN

dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)dad Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsD5MVMIRJ0
dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 07:43 PM   #2170
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 05-21-2010, 08:21 PM   #2171
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
YEA PANDEMIC THIS THREAD IS WHERE YOU DeFINTLEY BELONG BECAUSE WARCLOUD FANS DONT KNOW HIP HOP
Old 05-21-2010, 08:28 PM   #2172
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 05-23-2010, 12:23 AM   #2173
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-23-2010, 12:33 AM   #2174
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

top 5 from that album

and then a nod or big up to this as well

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #2175
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga