news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 05-22-2010, 11:38 PM   #2176
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

back on the clash..my fav song from london calling

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:07 AM   #2177
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-23-2010, 12:21 AM   #2178
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

this album gets me everytime..so brilliant.

Old 05-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #2179
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
Props on the BOC, sick producers

Old 05-23-2010, 09:12 PM   #2180
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Old 05-24-2010, 01:12 AM   #2181
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:10 PM   #2182
p-rok73
Veteran Member

p-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal sonp-rok73 prodigal son

Banda Black Rio (some good Brazilian stuff)
p-rok73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #2183
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listenin to alot of Ky-Mani Marley, Stephen Marley & Damian Marley

Ky-Mani Marley - Radio
Stephen Marley - Mind Control Acoustic
Damian Marley - Halfway Tree

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #2184
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

underrated bangers
Old 05-26-2010, 03:59 AM   #2185
DirtMcgehrk
Platinum Chupa Chup

DirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killaDirtMcgehrk shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to DirtMcgehrk

DirtMcgehrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #2186
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^^excellent group of songs
Old 05-26-2010, 09:42 PM   #2187
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

i got this album about a year ago from a thrift store because i liked the cover

it has some 'bangers'

neither the youtube or the photbucket are my shit lol

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 05-26-2010 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:53 PM   #2188
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I grabbed this at a Value Village for two dollars. Got home, got baked, spun the record, not bad. Band from Winnipeg.

Old 05-26-2010, 09:59 PM   #2189
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Old 05-26-2010, 11:35 PM   #2190
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

^^hell ya, lee perry's always dope