news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-12-2010, 05:33 PM   #2371
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 06:25 AM   #2372
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^someone sampled this and it's pissing me off that I can't remember where I've heard it. Great song regardless.

^^Interesting fact: this guy is related to John Witherspoon (pops from Friday, grandad from boondocks)

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 07:28 AM   #2373
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #2374
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 07-14-2010, 06:49 PM   #2375
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post

^^someone sampled this and it's pissing me off that I can't remember where I've heard it. Great song regardless.

^^Interesting fact: this guy is related to John Witherspoon (pops from Friday, grandad from boondocks)
rep is owed
bang bang...bang bang bang
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 PM   #2376
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post

chea
hahahaha yeah this shit was tight once..
tho that monotone voice is sketchy.. +rep

Fuck T.I. - why you wanna?...

CHRONZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:16 PM   #2377
INF
Digital @fterLife

Old 07-15-2010, 10:07 PM   #2378
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

raw shit
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:19 PM   #2379
INF
Digital @fterLife

here is my favorite Soulfly track

my song remains insaneeeee

Old 07-15-2010, 11:02 PM   #2380
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

always good to listen to after a while
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:08 AM   #2381
INF
Digital @fterLife

nice one dusk.

"got the bill and rita paid it"
Old 07-16-2010, 12:40 AM   #2382
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
here is my favorite Soulfly track

my song remains insaneeeee

classic
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 AM   #2383
stay gold

stay gold crouching tigerstay gold crouching tiger

People always think it's weird how I like both rap/hip-hop, and this kind of music...

stay gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:52 AM   #2384
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay gold View Post
People always think it's weird how I like both rap/hip-hop, and this kind of music...

cuz most ppl are programmed to not be "free"

Old 07-16-2010, 01:09 AM   #2385
Paranoid
-

I hate when people limit themselves to only one genre of music and won't give anything else a chance