news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 07-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #2386
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

yeah I mean a good song is a good song. I would want to say that hip-hop heads are hard to open up to other genres but its all relative. Back before I joined this board I actually had an account at the foo fighters forum ( I really liked the first two albums and am a big Nirvana fan that couldnt let it go) and those kids on the foo fighters forum were tuff to crack on any other music than rock. I got banned from that site multiple times for fucking with those ppl cuz I thought they were lame.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:56 AM   #2387
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

yea it works both ways. the rap dudes hate rock and the rock dudes hate rap. i see it all the time. not sayin everyone
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:23 AM   #2388
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can't get along with people who only listen to one genre. people look at me crazy when they see i have an iron maiden cd next to a wu tang cd. i tell em to fuck off and bump powerslave till their ears bleed lol.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:31 AM   #2389
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

its like my one friend. the biggest thing we've always had in common is hip hop. but when i try and put something else on its so blown out proportion. very annoying. he only listens to rap and i pretty much do the same, but sometimes its nice to switch it up
Old 07-16-2010, 03:35 AM   #2390
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i got friends who act the exact same way.

Old 07-16-2010, 04:00 AM   #2391
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what I hate is when a female you might be kicking it with can't listen to anything with screaming in it.Like they are all sensitive to it or some shit.smh

Old 07-16-2010, 04:51 AM   #2392
Paranoid
Venom

my ex hated my hardcore old school rap i would force her to listen to in her own car everyday

she tried to put on some wack Jonie mitchel shit one time. I had to stop her

been listening to this alot lately everytime i smoke
Old 07-16-2010, 05:32 AM   #2393
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
what I hate is when a female you might be kicking it with can't listen to anything with screaming in it.Like they are all sensitive to it or some shit.smh

i actually fucked alot of girls who were into metal so that was never a problem for me lol.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:40 AM   #2394
djskillz
Raggamuffin

i'm still kicking myself for not going to their concert when they were in town.

Old 07-16-2010, 05:45 AM   #2395
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Old 07-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #2396
INF
Digital @fterLife

Neil is one of the best drummers ever.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:13 PM   #2397
djskillz
Raggamuffin

Definitely. Along with John Bonham. I'm so fucking high right now. Just smoked a phillie and I'm listening to Midnight Lady by Marvin Gaye. Too lazy to go to youtube rigt now lol.

Old 07-16-2010, 12:19 PM   #2398
INF
Digital @fterLife

hahaha I'm high as fuck too.My mom played the shit outta that song when i was growing up! We played the tape til it popped and then she fixed like 2 more times.

^ !!!!!!!
Old 07-16-2010, 03:02 PM   #2399
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Old 07-16-2010, 03:36 PM   #2400
Teh KillaBee
Fingerblasting Champ

Teh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killaTeh KillaBee shaolin masta killa

Teh KillaBee is offline   Reply With Quote