news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-31-2010, 04:59 AM   #2686
FRiTz
LORD AKU

FRiTz crouching tigerFRiTz crouching tiger

Gil Scott-Heron - Lady day and John Coltrane
FRiTz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:44 AM   #2687
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:23 PM   #2688
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 02:56 PM   #2689
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh my god my sig oh my godm y sig oh my god my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 03:04 PM   #2690
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-31-2010, 09:12 PM   #2691
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
oh my god my sig oh my godm y sig oh my god my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 10:32 PM   #2692
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^what im about

..what youre about

Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 10-31-2010 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:14 PM   #2693
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

1. SANDRA - HEAVEN CAN WAIT
2. KATY GRAY - HOLD ME TIGHT
3.VALERIE DORE - THE NIGHT
4. VOYAGERS - DISTANT PLANET
5. SANDRA - MARIA MAGDALENA
6. ANSWERING MACHINE - CALL ME MR. TELEPHONE

way slower
Old 10-31-2010, 11:56 PM   #2694
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^lol

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #2695
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Any surprise Alcatraz is now spraying his shorts over Paul White, who i talked about on here literally a year ago, and i didn't see him popping in to check him out.

Paul White is great though, i can't hate on people liking his tunes.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:32 AM   #2696
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

(^youtube vid with sunset in it, alcatraz will post this exactly 52 weeks from now)

Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #2697
Longbongcilvaringz

Old 11-01-2010, 11:35 AM   #2698
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
Any surprise Alcatraz is now spraying his shorts over Paul White, who i talked about on here literally a year ago, and i didn't see him popping in to check him out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman
(^youtube vid with sunset in it, alcatraz will post this exactly 52 weeks from now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ
nigga you care, you been cared...
Old 11-01-2010, 11:39 AM   #2699
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

lol every time i post some raw shit batemans gonna come in and say he talked about the same track three years ago but no one noticed LOLZOLZ
Old 11-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #2700
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

is he wrong, alchy?
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote