news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 11-23-2010, 02:29 PM   #2761
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

u keep posting ur mediocre joints and i'll keep postin the shit niggaz wanna hear...

dont hate the player...
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #2762
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by ALCATRAZ; 11-23-2010 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-23-2010, 11:06 PM   #2763
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Old 11-23-2010, 11:12 PM   #2764
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

^swag
Old 11-23-2010, 11:15 PM   #2765
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #2766
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

fuck yes^
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #2767
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #2768
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 11-27-2010, 12:34 AM   #2769
Longbongcilvaringz

Old 11-27-2010, 12:43 AM   #2770
Longbongcilvaringz

Ah, Forest Swords' album is great

Old 11-27-2010, 01:17 AM   #2771
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

thats how u post bangers Alcaseltzer!!
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 02:54 AM   #2772
Longbongcilvaringz

ha, just been listening to an EP from some band Sasha Grey is in. They're fucking terrible.

Old 11-27-2010, 05:14 AM   #2773
Khankao

Khankao grasshopper

Some good jazzy stuff like Thelonious Monk, Milt Jackson, Oscar Peterson..
Anyone have ever heard about the french rap band called "Sages Počtes De La Rue" ? it's tight!
Khankao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 10:19 AM   #2774
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ nice one man!

personally i love jazz, not all sub-genres of it (can't stand most free jazz), but i love jazz-fusion - the first time i really got into Miles Davis "Bitches Brew" (i think it was the 2nd time i played it front-to-back, the album is 90 minutes) was an amazing feeling, generally the albums you get that feeling from that is totally undescribable and consists of something you never heard before. Coltrane of course too, Thelonious Monk, Herbie Hancock is another one of my favorites - might even be 2nd to Miles. the Blue Note company in the 60s released amazing music, Ronnie Foster, Gene Harris, Horrace Silver and all those guys (always favored for sampling in hip-hop).

i love soul too, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles, early James Brown and all them but also newer artists like Erykah Badu, D'Angelo, Antony Hamilton, Bilal, etc. The George Clintons, Sly Stones and Isaac Haayes of the '70s funk music is amazing too, another foundation for hip-hop.

of course Led Zeppelin, always been one of my favorite bands since i first heard them. Black Sabbath is dope too and OF COURSE the man, the myth the JIMI HENDRIX, such an amazing musician - both guitarist, stage presence and vocalist. You should not denote Noel Redding on the bass either, cuz he really was the perfect fit for Hendrix imo.

british progressive rock of the '70s was an early love for me in the form of Pink Floyd. My dad had all their albums, including soundtracks like "Moore" but it was really when i heard "Dark Side Of The Moon" stoned for the first time that i really was sold. that was another one of those "life-changing" musical experiences (like 'bitches brew' i mentioned above) and the follow-up album were not quite, but still almost as magical to me.

last i'm gonna mention The Beatles (because you don't know who Bo Hansson is anyway), my dad had all their records as well and besides the catchy singles i really didn't think they were all that until i heard "Revolver" on my days vinyl player. Still to this day that's my favorite Beatles album, but generally the period between "Revolver" and "Abbey Road" is where i think The Beatles was a really amazing band.

drum & bass was one of my first loves too, Goldie's album "Timeless" is a masterpiece and i also really like The Prodigy, Chemical Brothers, Underworld and that sort of stuff. long ass post haha, i consider myself pretty open-minded when it comes to music, there's obviously alot of shit music, more so than good, but my favorite genres (by far) is hip-hop, there's no other music that relates to me like hip-hop and it's been like that since the first time i heard it. Second would be jazz-fusion or soul.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2010, 12:27 PM   #2775
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
u keep posting ur mediocre joints and i'll keep postin the shit niggaz wanna hear...

dont hate the player...

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote