news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-07-2008, 12:41 PM   #316
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

honestly, ive bee pretty turned off by NIN lately, no that i dont like trent anymore, but..idk...maybe it was a phase for me? idk....i still love Just Like You Imagined though.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 PM   #317
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Im still unsure about the new stuff.

I liked it when i first listened to it, but have had no desire to re listen to most of it.

Pretty Hate Machine will always be a classic to me, but i still dig everything up to and including With Teeth.

The variety is good imo.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:25 PM   #318
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

punx-dj dieselboy

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:31 PM   #319
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i cant stand with teeth...eloels, im all about Broken, Downward, and Fragile. Year Zero is cool too.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:43 PM   #320
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha,

Fixed > broken for me.

Old 09-08-2008, 06:00 PM   #321
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Bob Marely - No Woman, No Cry
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #322
Longbongcilvaringz

Devo - Freedom of Choice

Some of the greatest lyrics in rock/pop/anything ever.

'In ancient rome, there was a poem, about a dog, who found a 2 bones, he picked at one, he licked the other, he went in circles, he dropped dead'

I think no matter how long i listen to Devo, their videos and tunes will always confuse me, regardless of whether i think ive figured them out or not.

Old 09-14-2008, 11:02 AM   #323
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Devo fucking rock

Be Your Own Pet - Becky
Old 09-14-2008, 02:42 PM   #324
Longbongcilvaringz

big choons

Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 AM   #325
Longbongcilvaringz

Tool - Ænema

It's rattling my chair.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:18 AM   #326
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

It was the perfect day for desert rock and electro goodness.

QOTSA - No One Knows

PNAU - Come Together
Old 09-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #327
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Johnny Cash - Guess Things Happen That Way
Old 09-16-2008, 05:41 PM   #328
Maccabee Ridah
penalty boxed user

Maccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkeyMaccabee Ridah iron monkey

Bob Marely - Bad Boyz
Maccabee Ridah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:30 AM   #329
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Boxtops--The Ticket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 09:45 AM   #330
Longbongcilvaringz

Justice - Planisphere