news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #3481
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just rapped about wood rot and epoxy to this shit right here. Peace son.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:13 AM   #3482
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reputation system here annoys the shit out of me, there are about 4 or 5 people posting shit worth repping, how the fuck am i going to be bothered spreading it around. anyway, nice track jasper.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 10:49 PM   #3483
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bateman can u make a quick tracklist of download worthy electronic shit please thanks
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:24 AM   #3484
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Been listening to lots of house/dubstep/uk garage shit like that, so i don't know if you'll like any of it. I can message you a list of stuff though if you want.

Old 10-29-2011, 09:10 PM   #3485
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
reputation system here annoys the shit out of me, there are about 4 or 5 people posting shit worth repping, how the fuck am i going to be bothered spreading it around. anyway, nice track jasper.
Word son. fuck a rep system.

Old 10-31-2011, 05:45 AM   #3486
Longbongcilvaringz

Old 10-31-2011, 04:14 PM   #3487
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^this^

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #3488
Longbongcilvaringz

I'm digging replica, looks like the album will be good.

Old 11-06-2011, 09:03 AM   #3489
GReaDy
Youth

GReaDy sitting duck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-UJGvE8vnQ

donell jones : U know what's up
or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffCmFDzaYyQ

Bob Marley : Jamming
I hope you like Jamming too!
GReaDy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:49 PM   #3490
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Old 11-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #3491
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

I liked the alan tew song you posted, could see that bein sampled on a menacing beat for sure or just rapping straight over it

RIP

Last edited by JASPER BEARDLY; 11-07-2011 at 01:52 PM.
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:50 PM   #3492
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
I liked the alan tew song you posted, could see that bein sampled on a menacing beat for sure or just rapping straight over it
Thanks. This sounds very much like that song...

But I think it was replayed instead of sampled, because bass sounds like a different instrument.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:21 PM   #3493
greyskull
SLIMEY SAVAGE

greyskull shaolin monk

Chromatics - Night Drive
Old 11-15-2011, 07:32 PM   #3494
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

Old 11-17-2011, 01:35 AM   #3495
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote