news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-08-2012, 06:27 AM   #3571
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Melody Gardot
Millie Jackson
Galt McDermot
Black Sabbath
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:59 AM   #3572
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-08-2012, 02:17 PM   #3573
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Im obsessed with Sleigh Bells.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 03:07 PM   #3574
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #3575
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 02:27 AM   #3576
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #3577
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 09:48 AM   #3578
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

swag^

oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #3579
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been on an Indie Pop kick lately.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #3580
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkey

Sonic Youth - I'm Insane

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:23 PM   #3581
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 04-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #3582
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkey

Last edited by infinite vagina; 04-02-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2012, 08:38 PM   #3583
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Old 04-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #3584
infinite vagina
piggies

Old 04-04-2012, 01:56 PM   #3585
infinite vagina
piggies

Last edited by infinite vagina; 04-04-2012 at 02:01 PM.