news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 01-04-2009, 03:37 AM   #661
s_ivy

s_ivy grasshopper

Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire

at first i thought i was listening to journey hahaha but yea awesome song, dl it
s_ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 01:39 PM   #662
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Post mortem, Underworld.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #663
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Hella >>> Mars Volta
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 03:01 PM   #664
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Hella no. Thats the Salvia speaking.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 04:08 PM   #665
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I beg to differ...

Hella - 2007 - There's No 666 In Outer Space

put that up track for track with any of your fav Volta albums amd get back at me. Delouse??? Is that the one you wanna compare??

Last edited by oDoUoSoKo; 01-04-2009 at 04:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 04:16 PM   #666
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that albums fucking sucks....The Bedlam In Goliath, and or Frances The Mute....and im taking that link down for 3 reasons..i just gave u 2.
Old 01-04-2009, 09:38 PM   #667
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Listening to Tool: /-Enima. current track: Hooker with a Penis
Old 01-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #668
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickT View Post
Listening to Tool: /-Enima. current track: Hooker with a Penis

for as fucked up as that title is , thats the tuffest song on the record In my opinion.
Old 01-04-2009, 10:57 PM   #669
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
for as fucked up as that title is , thats the tuffest song on the record In my opinion.
haha, yeah the track is sick fa sho.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:44 AM   #670
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Velvet Underground - Guess I'm Falling In Love.

Old 01-05-2009, 01:23 PM   #671
Longbongcilvaringz

The Jesus And Mary Chain - In a Hole

Old 01-05-2009, 03:15 PM   #672
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 01-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #673
360beatz
Veteran Member

360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey360beatz iron monkey

I'm about to listen to some Greenday Dookie that shit takes me back to like 7th grade
360beatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 07:46 PM   #674
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

i sold my soul to make a record...dipshit man...you..Bought...OOONNNNEEE
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32 PM   #675
Longbongcilvaringz

Listening to The Eraser again right now, reminds me of how it was actually a great album.

It additionally reminds me that a lot of Radiohead fans are the most annoying and snobbish people you will ever meet.

(All you know about me's what i sold you, i sold out long before you ever even heard my name. If i'm the fucking man, then you're the fucking man as well.)