news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-28-2009, 01:53 PM   #736
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Weezer - Say It Ain't So
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:49 PM   #737
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #738
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

sexy song.

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 AM   #739
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i love this crackhead:

Old 03-01-2009, 12:13 AM   #740
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaramelSundae View Post

sexy song.

wow. I like you already now. you gets reps 4 this. thats funny about liking winehouse too. she's a crazy ass broad but I do agree she has a great voice and modern day billy holiday potential.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:19 AM   #741
KaramelSundae
#TU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
wow. I like you already now. you gets reps 4 this. thats funny about liking winehouse too. she's a crazy ass broad but I do agree she has a great voice and modern day billy holiday potential.

hahaha. i like miss you too thats a banger...my favorite line that jagger sings is "...with some puerto rican girls that are just dyin to meet you"

shame about winehouse...first time i ever heard of her was on

i hope she doesn't die anytime soon,
she needs to come out with some new shit

Old 03-01-2009, 12:26 AM   #742
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
hahaha. i like miss you too thats a banger...my favorite line that jagger sings is "...with some puerto rican girls that are just dyin to meet you"

shame about winehouse...first time i ever heard of her was on

i hope she doesn't die anytime soon,
she needs to come out with some new shit

U are TOO COOL!!!!!!

the best fuckin line is the Rican girls line!!!!!!!

...I'm gon keep a look out for you now. You know your shit.
Old 03-01-2009, 12:28 AM   #743
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
Weezer - Say It Ain't So

Good album to go back to also.

Forgot how solid it was.

I can't really get into Pinkerton though.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:29 AM   #744
INF
Digital @fterLife

about Winehouse , I first heard her on Ghost shit too but then I heard that whole shit she dropped. I look at it like , girlie is punk rock or hardcore but she really needs to look at history and check herself. Joplin and them died like that from vices of their time. When you are blowing up you should really look at those that went before you and learn a lesson.

You can learn about everything just from Stones stories alone...lol.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:25 PM   #745
KaramelSundae
#TU

Quote:
U are TOO COOL!!!!!!

the best fuckin line is the Rican girls line!!!!!!!

...I'm gon keep a look out for you now. You know your shit.
haha thanks

Quote:
about Winehouse , I first heard her on Ghost shit too but then I heard that whole shit she dropped. I look at it like , girlie is punk rock or hardcore but she really needs to look at history and check herself. Joplin and them died like that from vices of their time. When you are blowing up you should really look at those that went before you and learn a lesson.

You can learn about everything just from Stones stories alone...lol.

Yeah she just was caught up with the wrong crowd, hopefully she'll wake up one day and decide to change. Frank is a really good album. Take the box is one of my favorite tracks off of it. Stones are an awesome band and they're toooo many good tracks. what other music do you like?

Old 03-02-2009, 06:27 PM   #746
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bill evans
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #747
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
what other music do you like?

here is my last FM

the top artist speak for themselves but Click on where it say "663 artist total" under my library and you will find most of what I listen to.

I listen to a wide variety of genres.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #748
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Quote:

sexy song.
god bless you both...top 5 Stones album.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:37 PM   #749
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djskillz View Post
Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Makes Me Wanna' Holla)
Great song.

Creedence - Run Through The Jungle.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:42 PM   #750
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
god bless you both...top 5 Stones album.
You think so?

It's not bad, but not top 5 for me.

I think my list would look something like this (no order):

- Let It Bleed
- Sticky Fingers
- Beggars Banquet
- Exile On Main Street
- Beggars Banquet

And then both they're live album and Aftermath would probably be ahead of Some Girls.