news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-13-2008, 01:45 AM   #91
crust
[S.F.T.D.]

crust drunken mastacrust drunken mastacrust drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to crust

abigail-king diamond

www.myspace.com/crustfacekillah
crust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:53 AM   #92
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

haha, wow regurgitator, brings back memories.

actually i saw part of their live show recently, was pretty good.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 02:33 AM   #93
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they go off live. they're so underrated. no two albums sound the same although their first two are their best by a mile
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #94
thamainfacta
ON THE 1'S & 2'S

thamainfacta grasshopper

phil collins - against all odds
thamainfacta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:15 AM   #95
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tool - Ænima

i really regret not seeing them live when they were here last year, oh well:

lol at tenacious D

Old 03-14-2008, 07:30 AM   #96
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Gorrilaz

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 07:56 AM   #97
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Is Gnarls Barkley Hip Hop ?

Herbie Hancock
Old 03-14-2008, 08:29 AM   #98
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i listen not to many shit besides hip-hop...but i really like alicia keys and every now and then i listen to some house music...
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:15 AM   #99
Longbongcilvaringz

all day, everyday.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:25 PM   #100
herzog
scumbag

herzog shaolin monk

naked city - grand guignol.

Last edited by herzog; 03-17-2008 at 07:10 PM.
herzog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 10:20 PM   #101
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Yesterday's new quintet. and jazzmatazz but that don't really count
Old 03-18-2008, 11:50 PM   #102
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damian marley - ghetto youth
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 12:12 AM   #103
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

all day, everyday.

Was just listening to that yesterday. Classic album.

Im just an effigy to be defaced, to be disgraced
Your need for me.. has been replaced
And if I cant have everything...
..well then just give me a taste

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #104
Longbongcilvaringz

yeah , i get the impression that a fair few NIN fans thinks its inferior to the rest of their catalogue.

i dig the 80s sound with NIN's signature though.

Old 03-19-2008, 11:15 AM   #105
murkoutz
bowties are cool

murkoutz shaolin monk

giant drag-you fuck like my dad