news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-01-2009, 01:23 PM   #1426
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah, came out quite a while ago, start of 08 i think.

Cool album, not really comparable to Tool stuff, but decent.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:02 PM   #1427
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^i didn't think it was very good, but i only listened to it once or twice, i'll dig it out eventually.

and ya i'm a YYY fan, i would've thought you'd enjoy some of their stuff, but i guess not.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #1428
shaolinsword
Veteran Member

shaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal sonshaolinsword prodigal son
Send a message via MSN to shaolinsword

Machine Head - The Blackening

Their best album to date
Old 10-01-2009, 02:22 PM   #1429
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Queen B is a choon, i might have to dowlonad the album, i think you need to be wasted or tripping to really feel their sound.

I'm not a particular fan of the YYY's to be honest, they just dosen't appeal to me, lyrics play an important role for me when the music has vocals, the YYY's don't bring anything powerful to the table.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #1430
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

^^

really energetic low fi shit from cali

^^

African producers featuring the guy from Vampire Weekend, i wasnt wild about Vampire Weekend except for A-Punk but im going to have to go back and listen afer this.

2 guys from Sweden and 1 from America, dont know much about them but im addicted to this song.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #1431
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^i didn't think it was very good, but i only listened to it once or twice, i'll dig it out eventually.

and ya i'm a YYY fan, i would've thought you'd enjoy some of their stuff, but i guess not.
dont like the Puscifer stuff either...but the first A Perfect Circle album is pretty good.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #1432
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Man Who Sold the World - David Bowie
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 PM   #1433
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post

2 guys from Sweden and 1 from America, dont know much about them but im addicted to this song.
You should check out their self titled album if you can, it's pretty good.

The DJ Mehdi remix of Burial is goodness also.

Old 10-02-2009, 12:55 AM   #1434
Longbongcilvaringz

Currently spinning The Edgar Winter Group's album "They Only Come Out At Night".

I think Edgar was the biggest albino rock star of the 70s

Old 10-02-2009, 03:49 AM   #1435
Ghost Deini
Stark Enterprises

Ghost Deini shaolin monk

Been bumping some old shit lately. Late 60's Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground, Miles Davis, Charles Mingus, Curtis Mayfield and some Al Green.

"We don't need no diamond rings
All we need is a drum like
Fuck it, he can rhyme, I'll sing"
Ghost Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #1436
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

sounds good^
Old 10-02-2009, 06:34 PM   #1437
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
dont like the Puscifer stuff either...but the first A Perfect Circle album is pretty good.
ya i actually like the first APC album more than any of the tool albums
(ducks bullets, hounds, sharks, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Deini View Post
Been bumping some old shit lately. Late 60's Rolling Stones, Velvet Underground,Miles Davis,Charles Mingus, Curtis Mayfield and some Al Green.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM   #1438
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

whoa...lets not get ahead of ourselves there..eloels.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:57 PM   #1439
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Old 10-03-2009, 06:22 AM   #1440
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
ya i actually like the first APC album more than any of the tool albums
That's quite surprising man, what do you dig about their sound?