news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 02-27-2008, 09:23 AM   #1
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Any Westlife fans out there?

Their so cool and im a huge fan and i have every thing theyve done everyone should get their first album its my favourite album OF ALL TIME!!!!

After the Wu their my second favourite group if you dont know their a boyband from Ireland. THE BEST boy band EVER!!!

I seen them live, and i got to the front, and i was screaming, coz i was so happy, then i took a picture of them, then i cryed coz i was so happy, and then i got BACKSTAGE!!!! AND MET THEM!!! IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE I GOT ALL OF THERE AUTOGRAPHS ESPECIALLY SHANE'S COZ HES MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!!

I cried when Brian left there used to be 5 of them

But then Brian left

And i was really sad and i cried coz there one of my favoruite groups and there so cool and there songs are so good and i have all of there albums and there singles and i have all of there autographs especially shane but i knew theyd be ok and not break up because their THE BEST BOY BAND IN THE WORLD!!!!

so now there are four of them

But there still going strong their 'flying without wings' thats my favourite song. ACTUALLY I CHANGED MY MIND I PREFER THEM OVER WU TANG THEIR THE BEST GROUP EVER AND THERE SO COOL AND I MET THEM AND I HAVE ALL THERE AUTOGRAPHS AND SHANE IS MY FAVOURITE

Shane...

ANYONE ELSE A BIG OF A FAN AS ME THERE SO COOL EVERYONE SHOULD BUY ALL THEIR ALBUMS COZ THERE THE BEST ALBUMS EVER ESPECIALLY THEIR FIRST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Last edited by Durag; 02-27-2008 at 09:43 AM.
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You Just Dont Know Good Music Buy Their First Album And You Will Cry Its So Good. I Did

Old 02-27-2008, 09:54 AM   #3
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

lmfao!!!
Good thing i aint drinkin anything right now or i would of spat it out all over my monitor.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:46 AM   #4
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcryt View Post
lmfao!!!
Good thing i aint drinkin anything right now or i would of spat it out all over my monitor.
from the nigga with the homo-version of lion klng in his sig, fully equipped with music straight out of a gay german S&M bathhouse- "Der Spankenhousen"
Old 02-27-2008, 10:48 AM   #5
VZA

AHAHAHAHAHAHA that's a quality post. I died.

ARCHIVE THIS PLOXX!!!!!!111uno!1
Old 02-27-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Is this serious?
Can't be.
On a Wu forum, talking about Westlife.
Put me out of my misery, tell me you're joking.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:06 AM   #7
Durag
RaizaBlade

^^Your just mad coz Brian left and he was your favourite member and you cried when he left its ok i did too but shane is my favourite so u probably cried a bit more than me

Old 02-27-2008, 11:18 AM   #8
Durag
RaizaBlade

*bumps 'flying without wings'*

*sings in front of mirror with hairbrush as a microphone*

Old 02-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #9
Alcryt
the wucorp lurker

Alcryt shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
from the nigga with the homo-version of lion klng in his sig, fully equipped with music straight out of a gay german S&M bathhouse- "Der Spankenhousen"
Watching the video again it does seem kinda gay lol.
Still, since i've never been to a gay german bathhouse (and not knowing what music they play) i cant say the same thing about the song.

Alcryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:13 PM   #10
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

This is why I stay out of Sound Shack...
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:34 PM   #11
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I just spat tea on my keyboard. Durag you're a funny motherfucker.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #12
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

Yeah, got to be a joke.
Thank God.
Brians hitting Delta Goodram (<<<<<Wrong Spelling) isn't he.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:02 AM   #13
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme Mathematicz View Post
You must be the biggest fag I ever came across on the internet.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2008, 06:35 AM   #14
VZA

ahahaha anyone who doesnt see that this is a joke is more of a tard than skampoe.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:31 AM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
This is why I stay out of Sound Shack...
iF YOU SEEN THEM LIVE U WOULD NOT SAY THAT THEY ARE SO GOOD AND TALENTED AND THERE THE BEST SINGERS IN THE WORLD. I HAVE 57 POSTERS OF THEM UP ON MY WALL AND I KISS THEM GOODNIGHT EVERY NIGHT