news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground

Old 02-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface
Default Devil May Cry FUCKIN 4, 360/PS3

yo jus picked this up sjit lookz real DOPE ,neva been realy a happy man bout dmc saga but this 1 realy nice

http://files.xboxic.com/xbox-360/dev...4-leipzig2.jpg

http://loot-ninja.com/wp-content/upl...mc4-boxart.jpg

http://www.videogamesblogger.com/wp-...enshot-big.jpg
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 07:44 PM   #2
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

its aight, hasnt really improved much, AI still sucks and gameplay still cant touch the original ninja gaiden with a ten foot pole
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:06 PM   #3
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It LOOKS absolutly beautiful...
I hope it as good as it LOOKS

Also I'm looking to get a PS3 and I think I might need this........Or not ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #4
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

yeah i like it...its good but repetitive, if u like DMC ull like this game...the gameplay is awesome to me, and i got really used to Nero, he's awesome.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:44 PM   #5
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

this game is fucking awesome. you could play through based on the visuals alone, but the gameplay is nice as hell.

at first you're like "fuck nero", then when you're like "fuck dante" you start playing as him.

the BOSS FIGHTS too oh my shit. intense.

4/5 game IMO.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:27 AM   #6
pro.Graveface

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

Itz a very dope game full with adventure, action, nice graphicz and cool gameplay
Old 02-28-2008, 09:29 AM   #7
pro.Graveface

yo red queen is mad krazy yo
Old 02-29-2008, 06:19 AM   #8
pro.Graveface

Im on mission 8 right now sjit lookz nice but still some glitches with shadowz n sjit but its nice , I would say wait for NG2 hehe
Old 02-29-2008, 07:29 AM   #9
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

i like it....but i dont like how Nero's gun is....useless.

Ebony and Ivory were actually important
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 11:38 AM   #10
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

Brilliant game just completed it on son of sparda mode
Old 02-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #11
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

eloels at the fuck dante comment..i felt similar...

and congrats on the son or sparda mode..eloels^^^

that shit is mad hard...ask MFBRONZ..ELOELS.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:44 PM   #12
Fr@z
Who's The Dado?

Fr@z shaolin monk
Send a message via Yahoo to Fr@z

^ cheers m8

i started it on dante must die mode its fuckin solid on level 3
Old 03-02-2008, 07:17 PM   #13
Icurus
Veteran Member

Icurus grasshopper

Its pretty trash, it looks great but everything else about it is a complete waste. Its better than part 2, but thats not saying much. They believe the hype.
Game over, game of death, deadly viper poison your soul into an hymnal crepe/baseball bat tag that ass like two hand touch/inhale the exquisite ses that brings you breath/only the dead that creep can flesh be munched
Icurus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #14
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

whoa, trash? no way..
Old 09-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #15
PsYkOsUs
Veteran Member

PsYkOsUs crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to PsYkOsUs

I just got 6this game like two weeks ago, and I love this shit... I've never played any of the series, 'cause I never owned a Playstation, but I'll be excited about future releases... The gameplay is on some updated old school shit, which I think is hot... Great game.. The back-tracking bugs me a little, but the way they did it was near flawless.. Great game. I think this might hold me down till Gears 2.

As a newcomer to the series, Dante is mad cool, but I liked Nero much more..

Those who have something to fall back on, always do.
PsYkOsUs is offline   Reply With Quote