news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 08-15-2005, 08:39 AM   #16
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: Just a Poem.......

Oh ok......I thought I offended someone and I didn't realize it.......thx for clarifying that.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:41 AM   #17
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuardianOne
I hope i did offend you or the other guys?
That's suppose to be " I hope i did not offend you or the other guys!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sorry (anyway that'll teach me to always check spelling and gramma)
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:44 AM   #18
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

peace queen..

i do a lot of poetry.... this is a random one is finished a week ago...
btw.. i remember >>staytru<< writing a lot of poems 2

Like a flower rooting itself towards the sun, I let my heart grow towards you my dear.

You make life worth living, indeed you season it with more fun.

You give my life a reason, let me carry on succeeding.

Such power you possess, which you use to positively caress my heart and mind. You keep me from becoming blind, you open my eyes, for me to see that love exists.

Like love should have a fire, I engender my desire towards you my dear. Time seeds certain obstacles, over which I will safely leap. As a prize it will be the love for you that I can keep.

Dearest of all I do have to say however, loving you is not easy, itís a journey, an adventure, but as I said, you make it fun, you make it worth living.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:47 AM   #19
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princerai
peace queen..

i do a lot of poetry.... this is a random one is finished a week ago...
btw.. i remember >>staytru<< writing a lot of poems 2

Like a flower rooting itself towards the sun, I let my heart grow towards you my dear.

You make life worth living, indeed you season it with more fun.

You give my life a reason, let me carry on succeeding.

Such power you possess, which you use to positively caress my heart and mind. You keep me from becoming blind, you open my eyes, for me to see that love exists.

Like love should have a fire, I engender my desire towards you my dear. Time seeds certain obstacles, over which I will safely leap. As a prize it will be the love for you that I can keep.

Dearest of all I do have to say however, loving you is not easy, itís a journey, an adventure, but as I said, you make it fun, you make it worth living.

Nice.......soft, simple and to the point.........

Respect

Old 08-15-2005, 08:53 AM   #20
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

peace

i got 1 more.. the others i gotta type up but this here is an old 1 called bright star
Bright Star

At night I fixate my eyes on you, during day my mind travels far to be near you.

Your warmth and beauty attracts my soul, the secret of your realm is to be sought and is my goal. A bright star miles away, its beauty without is endlessly fuelled by the fire within. My desire is clear, I want to leave my planet and seek Nirvana which is in your possession. Let me be your planet, Iíll never tire, encircling you endlessly. We can create our own galaxy, engender balance and live life in ecstasy. Together we can make our own Earth and wish that one day, another innocent soul gets carried away by the beauty of a star, to create a further galaxy.

Now I know the secret of you dear, you are perfection and have chosen me to be part of you. To be part of the grand plan of extending the realm of love, which is the building block of all that is in our existence.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:27 AM   #21
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Damn.....nice flow.......

Whoever "she" is.......she is lucky.