news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-29-2008, 04:15 AM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Changing of the Guards

...finally.... i hope

any one else notice this ?
Old 02-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

No.. What?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the standards were set higher the level of thought has risen

people are falling in ranks here

some new shit is coming
Old 02-29-2008, 10:17 PM   #4
STYLE

we are operating on a sink or swim system now.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:26 PM   #5
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yes indeed you are.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #6
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

whats this?

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

i see new teachers/suns bringing this to a higher level while the old ones retire/fade away
Old 03-01-2008, 11:45 PM   #8
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Could you please elaborate ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:47 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Ju dohhn no ?
Old 03-02-2008, 02:23 AM   #10
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isn't it just symbolic? Why would it mean positive change? They have a history of corruption.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 03:21 AM   #11
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Ju dohhn no ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Could you please elaborate ?

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:04 AM   #12
dezmond

dezmond crouching tigerdezmond crouching tiger

Yeah its what i predicted in predictions?
Old 03-02-2008, 04:55 PM   #13
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i see new teachers/suns bringing this to a higher level while the old ones retire/fade away
ahh,

i get ya. its true what you see, I mean i havent seen LHX for a minute and some OG's...

I rmr KTL when i first started here. damnnn.... those were knowledge trips.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
ahh,

i get ya. its true what you see, I mean i havent seen LHX for a minute and some OG's...

I rmr KTL when i first started here. damnnn.... those were knowledge trips.

bing phucin O
Old 03-02-2008, 10:43 PM   #15
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have noticed this too sunshine. A lot better conversation in stead of bickering. Some progess instead of stagnation.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote