news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-01-2008, 08:14 AM   #1
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa
Default New Exclusive News From Ya Boy P-noid

Our Homeboys Mef And Red Are Back At It Again!!!! Word Is These Niggaz Been In The Studio The Last 2 Weeks And They Are Working On The New Mef And Red Album Being Released On Def Jam!!! Broken Language 2008 Is Still Questionable If it Will Make The New Album. I Think It Should Just A Lil Cleaned Up.. It's Fukin Fire.... Also I Haven't Got The Scoop Of The Producers... But Eric Serm Is A Def... Not Sure Of The Guests Yet Eiter... But I'll Keep Ya'll Posted.....bbcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc!

Last edited by P-Noid Brown; 03-01-2008 at 08:16 AM.
P-Noid Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:22 AM   #2
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

great. now they will realize in tandem that it's over.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:25 AM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol...exclusive news??? the fact that a track has already been posted is proof that they are in the studio. and erik sermon is a producer??? i wouldn't have expected that.

i have some exclusive news too. i hear that it's possible that dr. dre will produce atleast a few tracks for eminem's next album.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 08:30 AM   #4
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

^^^hey Smartass The Mef And Red Album Wasn't Happening At All When Jay Was In Office.... Since U Got Soo Much Smart Shit To Say Fukin Dick Buttkist....what Do You Know About High How 2 Did U Know That Filming Begins Sooon???? Im Not Tryna Spill All The Beans Take It E-------z Art.....let Me Release The Shit Time @ A Time.... (without U Tryna Ripp Me My Nigga)
Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

but jay hasn't been there anymore. jay would only sign off on the album if it didn't count to their contractual agreement. now it counts as if it were a solo album for both red and meth. this news was posted a few months ago in this forum. don't be mad at me that you brough nothing to the table.

meth talked about this in his sirius satellite radio interview that was posted by atleast 3 or 4 different people over a month ago.

Old 03-01-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Fright
ADEPT

Fright crouching tigerFright crouching tiger

nice to hear
Old 03-01-2008, 10:03 AM   #7
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

not exclusive news homie.
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:06 AM   #8
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

well Art, if u do the knowledge... i was the one who dropped that news homie......check my postings... noone knew what the fuck was goin on wit dem on the board...

and benzo... if it's not exclusive... now it's certified.. how u like dat shit??? bring a smile to your face??? tinkle a lil? i hope so...
Old 03-01-2008, 10:11 AM   #9
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

well i'm not going to go through your 2,344 posts to find your "exclusive" news when the method man audio interview was posted here over a month ago (not by you)when he says him and red are recording the new album.

Old 03-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #10
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

lol well i hope u dont... appreciate the gesture... but now it's official the recording has begun cut the kiddie shit out it is what it is... we'll see who says what later on...
Old 03-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #11
benzo
Wu Vatican

benzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killabenzo shaolin masta killa

Huge smiles, tinkled a bit, then caught a massive errection. Thanks!!!
benzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 10:39 AM   #12
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

no doubt just makin sure u good... lol
Old 03-01-2008, 01:57 PM   #13
Civilison
Veteran Member

Civilison crouching tigerCivilison crouching tiger

yo homes thx for the news
Civilison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 02:05 PM   #14
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

very good news. blackout was a classic album. i hope this new album wont dissapoint.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #15
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

haha. exclusive news. check out p noid's 2nd post about how high starting to film.