news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-13-2008, 06:17 AM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

truth, yeah i always assumed you were releasing stuff so you didnt want to post it on here.

i always figured you were a producer.

good luck with the music thing,

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 06:19 AM   #17
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

We got a MySpace page we aint put anything up on for a while, but Gold Chains II is still a really dope beat.

http://www.myspace.com/sawdid

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 07:21 AM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah, cool.

ill check it out.

i always wonder what someone with tastes in hip hop like yourself (good taste i mean) will do creatively.

Old 03-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

ha, shit, that was really good.

who produced Gold Chains II?

thats one of the best instrumentals ive heard this year, honestly.

if you ever release an album, bless the wu corp gods with the knowledge.

peace

Old 03-13-2008, 09:22 AM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ That beat's by my man Danamiks. Once we're in this new flat were gonna get our album finished asap. I'll let you know when we got stuff done.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-13-2008, 09:56 AM   #21
Longbongcilvaringz

thanks man.

downloading Ghosts I-IV is a pain.

ive got the first 15 tracks right now, and now i need to wait until rapidshare does its thing to get the rest, i guess its in a decent quality mp3.

but i dont care right now, ill buy the physical album when i can, i just want to preview it now.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:10 AM   #22
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ You can d/l a bit of software that scrambles your ip address or something, so that you can use Rapidshare and similar sites as much as you want without time limits.

Old 03-13-2008, 10:52 AM   #23
Longbongcilvaringz

yeah, unfortunately im an inherently lazy person, otherwise id be using torrents.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:41 AM   #24
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

It took me a few tries to get the full DL. I paid too , thats the thing. I had to restart the DL at least 12 times. never had that happen before.

It was worth it though. THrough the course of listing to my player on random shuffle , I have caught most of this album and its great.

I really need to master using PROXY though. I just dont get that shit. Torrents wasnt that hard , second time I tried I figured it out.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

hm, yeah, proxies are the way to go in general on the net.

you can go to sites (just search google) where you can feed an adress into them and they generate a proxy. im doing that for this DL.

its not that i dont want to pay for the album, id just prefer to get a CD if i pay.

the booklet is cool though.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:50 AM   #26
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm getting the CD for paying. It gets shipped out next month. They already are pressed an shit.
Old 03-13-2008, 11:51 AM   #27
Longbongcilvaringz

oh, and a few days ago i heard Trent on the radio, and there have been heaps of problems with the site due to the huge traffic, but sales have been pretty crazy .

he really hates interscope though haha.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:53 AM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
I'm getting the CD for paying. It gets shipped out next month. They already are pressed an shit.

yeah you said, i just dont have a credit card etc. and im not sure if they ship internationally anyway.

is it coming out in stores?

and what ive heard of it (first 15 tracks) has been really nice.

Old 03-13-2008, 11:54 AM   #29
INF
Digital @fterLife

yeah he got fucked by interscope when the fragile dropped. there is some youtube where he explains that. It started like the def jam situation with artist like Redman aannnndd Mef saying they didnt get promo or anything.
Old 03-13-2008, 01:19 PM   #30
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

thnx , I remember this album but not this track. Its nice. I been trying to cop a copy of bow down for a while but I never see it when I go shopping cept for one time for 20 bucks and I was like fuck that. havent been able to find it for free DL either. strange.