news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-29-2009, 12:42 AM   #106
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.drali View Post
And anyway, how the hell are they getting away with spreading this kind of hate? If muslims were distibuting those fliers, theyd be rounded up by dinner time.
they get away from spreading the hate because whoever has the ability to run things, isnt caring about the fact that its hate.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #107
blackmanchu

blackmanchu Village Idiot
Default Aryan invasion reloaded!!!

(( soon i will have everyone's mothers,'daughters and sisters on my breast cancer program

they will only seek romance and comfort from me!! CUZ IM A WHITE DUDE! i will seek

them out like the american indians ....all around the world my plans are working i am

prioritizing

homosexuality in domestic and corporate lively hood. i will subjUgate manhood and

confuse it with insensitivity and aggression...i don't need rascism anymore i have

darwinism..obliverating blacks,pawning indians, and suckering asians...sooon

i will rule the world with my superior currency ..tv, radio, computers, democracy,

mind control nasa projects!!! and carEless donations all around the world!!!! hahahahah

hahahah..))) (I)...<<<!!

THE SEED HAS BEEN PLANTED AND YACUB'S MATRIXS IS GETTING RIPE WHEN COMEST THE HARVEST!!?

GOTTA GO! GOTTA GO! YOU WRETCHED YACUB THE WATER PLANET planned OUT PERFECTLY!!

IM THA...WHAT?? !!!

HUSH YO DAMN MOUTH!

blackmanchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 02:38 PM   #108
۞StarPriest۞
Transcendent

۞StarPriest۞ shaolin monk

This thread is such a load of shit... it's all false information man. smh
۞StarPriest۞ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:29 PM   #109
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how you figure
Old 11-06-2009, 07:14 PM   #110
Soul_on_Ice

Soul_on_Ice grasshopper

Just cause Black Man is crazy doesn't make this shit untrue.

Im feeling a lot of shit in this thread
Old 11-06-2009, 08:00 PM   #111
۞StarPriest۞
Transcendent

۞StarPriest۞ shaolin monk

Well to begin with there is no one "Aryan" race. There's no such thing as a "sudanegroid", and there never was. Dude speaks as if these "negroids" had civilizations like way, way back. Hey bro, Sumerians were first.

And as if all the false information wasn't bad enough, the accompanying arrogance is just pathetic and laughable. "Man we're the greatest race on earth and we could've been somebody, but, well we kept getting our asses whupped by... another race."
۞StarPriest۞ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 08:44 PM   #112
PALEHORSE
The ABBOTT

PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEHORSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sum-aryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.
PALEHORSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 12:20 AM   #113
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
(( soon i will have everyone's mothers,'daughters and sisters on my breast cancer program

they will only seek romance and comfort from me!! CUZ IM A WHITE DUDE! i will seek

them out like the american indians ....all around the world my plans are working i am

prioritizing

homosexuality in domestic and corporate lively hood. i will subjUgate manhood and

confuse it with insensitivity and aggression...i don't need rascism anymore i have

darwinism..obliverating blacks,pawning indians, and suckering asians...sooon

i will rule the world with my superior currency ..tv, radio, computers, democracy,

mind control nasa projects!!! and carEless donations all around the world!!!! hahahahah

hahahah..))) (I)...<<<!!

HUSH YO DAMN MOUTH!

ohh shit!!!
This is one of the illest posts i have read in a minute.

(as if it needed to be posted again)

anyway. cosign Pale. nobody has refuted ANYTHING. just a bunch of repugnant chatter IMO.
Old 11-09-2009, 07:42 AM   #114
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hah i quite liked that one as well
i love blackmanchu's posts, i wish he had em all over the place
on some subgenius shit
Old 11-09-2009, 07:53 AM   #115
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yacub

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10245
Old 11-09-2009, 09:04 AM   #116
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
ohh shit!!!
This is one of the illest posts i have read in a minute.

(as if it needed to be posted again)

anyway. cosign Pale. nobody has refuted ANYTHING. just a bunch of repugnant chatter IMO.
In a racist world, "aryan invasion theory" is not only fun way to make yourself worthy, but can also make sense.

do you know what kind of supposed "facts" the whole concept is established on?

Why build on something thats just multiple layers of bullshit ?
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote