news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-20-2008, 09:56 AM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default Random msn whores?

im bored as hell and so is everyone on my msn. I block everyone I know in real life cause "you wanna catch up?" gets annoying after 500 times. Hit us up with random msn sluts I can talk to.

......no stalkers

(dont have to be slutty)

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 10:15 AM   #2
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

ill remember this

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 03-20-2008, 12:50 PM   #3
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I had a few msn chicks but they were all useless except two. One was this Cuban chick studying in Italy, we spoke alot until she had to go back to Cuba. She didn't have a computer there but she did give me her number that I eventually lost.

Next chick was a Dominican living in Holland, I was planning to go see her but she packed up and moved to Miami, I still got her on facebook though.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #4
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Blackula Spectacula

whats ya addy?
Old 03-20-2008, 12:56 PM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackula View Post
whats ya addy?
What for?...you a lesbian, theres no future in that.

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #6
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Blackula Spectacula Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was gonna give him msn sluts
Old 03-20-2008, 12:59 PM   #7
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

Quote:
whats ya addy?
p to the m'd

Quote:

i laughed out loud, i just wanna shit talk though. blackula is a very hot chick howver.

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 03-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
I was gonna give him msn sluts
Know a lot do you?

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 01:01 PM   #9
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

I cant post drunk. quoting is too hard. that was to you tauro/

Teachin Da SeedZ
Old 03-20-2008, 01:14 PM   #10
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 01:16 PM   #11
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

This is my job..I have 1.000 bitches in my list..

Msn Pimpin aint easy but it is for me..

Get at me if you want emails

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:21 PM   #12
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Got to say though, despite what my post count may suggest here im not really one to chat over the net. The only reason I connected with these two latin women was because they caught me by surprise by actually having good shit to talk about, otherwise im more of a face to face type of person. If I want to shit talk with girls I can do that directly. My msn list is made up of family members in colombia and the states and my friends that are local, thats it.
Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.

*edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.

Last edited by Blackula Spectacula; 03-20-2008 at 01:24 PM.
Blackula Spectacula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 01:23 PM   #13
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

msn sluts... do they exist. the internet has taken over the lives of many. i only use msn to chat to family who live miles away, or to talk to ppl i dnt want to phone, cause i dnt want to waste my free phone minutes on them.
Old 03-20-2008, 01:25 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Yeah thats what mine is basically. But I basically use to to talk to my brother who's in afghanistan right now.

*edit ... I just noticed I said basically alot .. Sorry I just woke up from my nap.
Your brother is a soldier?....damn, remind me never to fuck with you lol

Method Man
Old 03-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #15
Blackula Spectacula
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
Your brother is a soldier?....damn, remind me never to fuck with you lol
hahahaha