news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-20-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default G.I JOE Pic - Smake Eyes (DAMN!!!)

Check out the first pic of Ray Park (Darth Maul) as Snake Eyes, one of the members of G.I JOE or Action Force as it was known in the uk

AICN got the scoop and a much bigger version of the pic http://www.aintitcool.com/node/36084

Heres a pic of what Snake eyes looks like in the comic with his rival Storm Shadow who also makes an appearance in the movie

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 03-20-2008 at 11:49 PM.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:12 AM   #2
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

looks dope, Snake Eyes was the coolest of all gi joes growin up. I used to always buy the cobra guys first cuz they looked alot cooler

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #3
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haha, cool.

Wasn't it called 'G.I. Joe: The Action Force' in the uk? I remember having the toys when I was a little kid.

Didn't know they were doing a film.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #4
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Just thought, they really have to get Kurt Russell in this film! I don't even know who as, but it doesn't really matter.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #5
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Haha, cool.

Wasn't it called 'G.I. Joe: The Action Force' in the uk? I remember having the toys when I was a little kid.

Didn't know they were doing a film.
Nah, in the uk it was simply known as Action Force but the dvd release of the animated movie which came out a couple of years ago uses the G.I JOE name instead.

The full title of the uk version was Action Force: International Heroes as opposed to the original G.I JOE: A REAL American Hero.

Intro to uk version

Intro to the original american version

G.I JOE animated movie intro

Action Force animated intro

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 08:32 AM   #6
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visions Unseen View Post
looks dope, Snake Eyes was the coolest of all gi joes growin up. I used to always buy the cobra guys first cuz they looked alot cooler
Same here. Snake Eyes was always one of my favs. Cobra had the cooler characters. Infact I always rooted for the vilians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Just thought, they really have to get Kurt Russell in this film! I don't even know who as, but it doesn't really matter.
I co-sign that.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #7
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cool didnt know they were making a film of these! I had fukin hundreds of G.I.Joe's growing up, definitly looking foward to this. I seen the animated movies when i was younger but cant remember them.

And ya, def Kurt Russell!

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 11:11 AM   #8
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Snake Eyes is packin da gat haha

i remember i had both those action figures

Storm Shadow was da illest

i wonder if this movie is gonna be good?

Last edited by JerseyIronman; 03-21-2008 at 11:14 AM.
JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:12 PM   #9
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Sickness

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:52 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Dope! Aint Even Know They Was Makin This

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 05:59 PM   #11
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I don't know why people keep saying they didn't know this movie was coming, I made a thread about it ages ago

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 06:01 PM   #12
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Must have missed that one. There's a lot of different sub-forums on here, and I don't have time to read every thread started in every one!

Old 03-21-2008, 06:03 PM   #13
TAURO
El Don of this shit

In anycase, im going to be following this movie closely so expect more updates.

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 06:12 PM   #14
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Nice. Hope they don't fuck it up. It will be interesting to see if they can remain faithful to the source material without making all the Joe's look like members of village people.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:15 PM   #15
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^I liked Bazooka, but yeah they were guilty of having dudes that wouldn't look out of place in the blue oyster bar.

Method Man