news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #16
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haha, I liked lots of the characters, but I recently watched the animated film and I did realise that all Joe's looked gay where as all the Cobra guys looked cool.

Only just saw something about a CGI G.I. Joe that came out a few years ago. What was that all about?

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Haha, I liked lots of the characters, but I recently watched the animated film and I did realise that all Joe's looked gay where as all the Cobra guys looked cool.

Only just saw something about a CGI G.I. Joe that came out a few years ago. What was that all about?
A show that is best left forgotten. The most recent version of GI JOE to come out was an anime based one called Sigma 6, you tube it and have a look.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man

Last edited by TAURO; 03-21-2008 at 07:23 PM.
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #18
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Had a look on imdb. Doesn't seem to have gone down well. I'll leave alone I think.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-21-2008, 08:30 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMaN D View Post
COBRA guys always looked a lot cooler[/COLOR]

I beg to differ.....

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 08:38 PM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Haha, just found the ones I used to have as a kid. They were mainly the 1987, 1988 & 1989 series. And Shockwave (in the blue cammo) was a pretty cool looking Joe. Damn this shit takes me back to my childhood.

http://joes.propadeutic.com/1988.html

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 03-21-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

^^She's being played by Sienna Miller

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 08:45 PM   #22
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Sienna Miller is apparently playing Baroness.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1046173/

EDIT: Haha, beat me to it Tauro.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #23
TAURO
El Don of this shit

The cast...

Channing Tatum ... Duke

Sienna Miller ... The Baroness

Joseph Gordon-Levitt ... Cobra Commander

Dennis Quaid ... General Hawk

Rachel Nichols ... Shana 'Scarlett' O'Hara

Christopher Eccleston ... Destro

Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje ... Heavy Duty

Ray Park ... Snake Eyes

Marlon Wayans ... Ripcord

Arnold Vosloo ... Zartan

Jonathan Pryce ... U.S. President

Sad Taghmaoui ... Breaker
Byung-hun Lee ... Storm Shadow

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #24
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quaid is pretty good casting I reckon.

Old 03-21-2008, 08:49 PM   #25
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Haha, just found the ones I used to have as a kid. They were mainly the 1988 series. And Shockwave (in the blue cammo) was a pretty cool looking Joe. Damn this shit takes me back to my childhood.

http://joes.propadeutic.com/1988.html

From this group I had the first and third from the top half, and the ninja on the far right of the lower line up. Brings back memories.

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 09:06 PM   #26
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Seeing this takes me back even more:

And I just came across this guy who was one of my favourite toys:

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 03-21-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 PM   #27
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Seeing this takes me back even more:

And I just came across this guy who was one of my favourite toys:

I remember those three, with Storm Shadow I remember buying cos I just love ninjas and I thought he looked cool (this interest in ninjas would later develop into an interest in anime).

Shockwave I didn't have but I remember one of my friends did and he loved that character, he always wanted to use him.

The Croc dude I remember seeing him in the shop and I just thought he looked stupid, so I passed on him.

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #28
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Haha, I always thought he was an evil looking guy.

Old 03-21-2008, 09:56 PM   #29
TAURO
El Don of this shit

I never picked up on the fact that Storm Shadow was a good guy with that gear, I always viewed him as a villain.

Method Man
Old 03-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #30
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ What's strange, is that I actually remember (sad I know) that he still had cobra logos on that outfit, so I dunno....