news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-22-2008, 05:59 PM   #16
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haha, quality. I'm gonna pick up the GB 1&2 double pack when I see it really cheap somewhere.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
Haha, quality. I'm gonna pick up the GB 1&2 double pack when I see it really cheap somewhere.
I bought mine on sale at HMV for 6 quid.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 06:05 PM   #18
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ Haha, i'm holding out for under 5!!! I know it goes cheap sometimes and I'm in no hurry as I've seen them so many times.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 03-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #19
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiTMaN D View Post
kid & play cartoon:

police academy:

Hammer Man:

I forgot all about them but yeah all of that.......damn, when you look at it like this there was a hell of a lot of cartoons during this period.

Method Man
Old 03-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #20
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ And now kids just get live action stuff with a bunch of really irritating kids who can't act.

Give me Mysterious Cities Of Gold over The Demon Headmaster anyday.

Old 03-22-2008, 06:16 PM   #21
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ And now kids just get live action stuff with a bunch of really irritating kids who can't act.

Give me Mysterious Cities Of Gold over The Demon Headmaster anyday.
Damn straight.

I tell you what was kinda weird though, seeing cartoons based on adult flicks like....

Police Academy
Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes
Toxic Avenger
Robocop

And there was even talk of a Terminator series. I know this cos my friends dad at the time went up for the voice of the terminator.

Method Man
Old 03-22-2008, 06:29 PM   #22
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ Swamp Thing as well.

Old 03-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #23
TAURO
El Don of this shit

Yeah that too.....I mean wtf?

Method Man
Old 03-22-2008, 07:05 PM   #24
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Yeah I always used to wonder that. Especially Robocop and Toxic Avenger. They really weren't films you'd want your kids watching.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:05 PM   #25
ironmantis
aka Dr. HappyHorseShit

ironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of furyironmantis fist of fury

some of the stuff I used to watch:

Dungeons & Dragons
Batfink
Dangermouse
Fraggle Rock
Tintin
Mysterious Cities of Gold
Scooby Doo
Visionaries
Ninja Turtles
He Man
Trapdoor (Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuurt)
Terrahawks
Willo The Wisp
Button Moon
The Muppet Show
Defenders Of The Earth
Thundercats

and many more that I can't think of right now

Kicking the stick from the blind man of ignorance.

Systematic, global geographic, systemic, neo-synapsis, reload the graphics, notice I spit it rapid

I'm a true master, you can check my credentials, cause I choose to use, my infinite potential.

As I transcend celestial deserts, in search of an oasis / vanishing dreams to lay the fundamental basis / my soul chases / opposite dimensional spaces / material world just erases / I see a thousand faces / as I look into the perpetual sea / a million children follow me / into the molecular structure of infinity.
ironmantis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 06:16 PM   #26
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

How did I forget Trapdoor & Dungeons & Dragons?!?!?!

Dangermouse is the shit. I'll still watch that.

Old 03-23-2008, 06:54 PM   #27
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

pirates of dark water, i loved this

Old 03-23-2008, 07:01 PM   #28
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO View Post
The shows that formed my childhood (if I remember correctly) were....

Transformers (G1)
Thundercats
He-Man
Inspector Gadget
Captain Planet
Toxic Avenger
Action Force (G.I JOE)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
the prime cuts...loved these joints...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:03 PM   #29
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

may not be 80's but Topcat and alot of the hanabarbera joints were so awesome..JONNY QUEST!?!?!
Old 03-23-2008, 07:06 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

the cosby kids, school house rock, happy days.