news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-23-2008, 08:07 PM   #31
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haha, Hannah-Barbera was all about Top Cat, Flintstones & Huckleberry Hound.

But yeah, were talking 60s (even 50s for Huck) now.

And Happy Days was cool, but it's 70s. How old are you Dusk? You seem to be the generation before the rest of us!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:43 PM   #32
STYLE

naw but the 80s saw a revival of 60s shows like topcat, woody, chilly willy, tom and jerry etc.

okay what about

galaxy high- one of my favs

ducktales- i loved this and chip and dale rescue rangers

street frogs-hahaha remember this shit? "who can do hip hop betta than a frog can?"

tigersharks-another thundercat bite, like silverhawks

here's a 60's show that came back in the 80's
Herculoids

1 million dollars to who can remember the name of this show...
it stars a dude who was an astronaut and got stranded on a planet. he some how got this crystal-like sword that was actually half of a more powerful sword. the villain had the other half. but the hero reminded me of a space conan. he dressed just like conan and rode an alien horse.
Old 03-23-2008, 10:50 PM   #33
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

When do I get my million dollars? I prefer Paypal.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 03-23-2008 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:03 PM   #34
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

wow...i forgot half them show.. LOL @ SILVERHAWKS!!! Shit, i miss the 80's and my striped socks pulled all the way up with the lining on the edges of the short shorts.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:18 PM   #35
STYLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post

It was called Blackstar.

When do I get my million dollars?

daaaayum!!!

the check is in the mail. here have some rep to hold u over.

i was racking my brain then i remembered ....

thundarr the barbarian.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:21 PM   #36
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

^^ Another classic.

I actually watched that video with some mates the other day. We were cracking up. Could sample that shit.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #37
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

happy days was on in the 80's...
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 07:17 PM   #38
VZA

Old 03-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

ANyone remember the Immortal arcade game...i loved that shit. That and ninja gaiden
Old 03-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

crack was pretty popular in the 80's huh?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:46 PM   #41
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

we had all that shit in the early 90s - although i was born in the 80s

anyone from the UK remember charlie chalk lol ??

nobody mentioned dinoriders ... didn't see samurai pizza cats ... you 80s fags suck lol

duck tales was my favourite. used to watch it everyday before school. used to love captain planet, samurai pizza cats, ninja turtles, toxic crusader, x-men, spiderman ...

anybody remember banana man ???

how about tugboats ???

this thread is bringing a tear to my eye ... tv today -especially cartoons- is trash, its all for simpleton fuckwits ... id hate to be a kid these days so much good shit is gone and now its bear in a blue house or some shit i donno its all wack to me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #42
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=VthsQVsXwEg
^^ count duckula - dude has disable embeding

^^ dino riders

^^ alvin and the chipmunks

^^ chip n dale rescure rangers

^^ samurai pizza cats

^^ charlie chalk ... lol it seems lame now but iwas cool

^^ tugboats

^^ rocko's modern life

in australia we were subject to tv for kids done by people on acid. observe:

^^ jonhson and friends

pink elephants on skateboards, talking waterbottles, dancing xylophone's ... there's a common theme among australian childrends tv from the last 80s early 90s

^^ the ferals

^^ lift off ... probably my favourite show ever

^^ mr squiggle ... a puppet with a massive pencil for a nose would be given a piece of cardboard with like say 3 lines and he would have to draw something ... shit was fantastic great show ... he lives on the moon and would come down in this little spaceship at the start of the show ... good times

and ofcourse ... the show that gave us great quality cartoon viewing on a saturday morning ... none other than agro's cartoon connection

^^ ofcourse adults only outtakes are funnier though
Quote:
Old 03-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #43
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

btw i still watch cartoons, so im aware, very aware of 90's cartoons too.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:43 AM   #44
The Hound
Fuck the King

only a few from the 90s i like and most of em came in the later 90s ... dexters lab, cow n chicken, ed edd n eddy, family guy obviously, bit of south park ... that's about it really off the top of my dome ...

and somebody mention hanna barbera ... most hanna barbera got more popularity during the 80s and early 90s than when they originally came out
Quote:
Old 03-26-2008, 05:56 AM   #45
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Hahaha, Charlie Chalk. I remember that shit!