news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-25-2008, 06:29 PM   #16
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this massive attack performance is dope:

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #17
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

Ralph Myerz and the Jack Herren Band - So me

a friend sended it 2 me 1 day, enjoy seems its the only triphopy song that group got ; )
Old 03-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #18
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

Sneaker Pimps - How do
Old 04-06-2008, 02:22 PM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

last minute bump

Old 04-06-2008, 03:08 PM   #20
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

What has Tricky been up to lately? I liked the vocals of that woman that used to be on some of his albums.

How bout solo material from Maxim?

Would some of the stuff from the movie 'Pi' be considered trip hop?

Would the group 'The Knife' be considered trip hop, or more techno?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2008, 05:58 PM   #21
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

I dunno what tricky's been up to but if you like Martina Topley-Bird (and who doesnt) shes got a solo album out and i think one coming up. Havent really checked those out though. Love that woman though.
J-DON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:39 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
What has Tricky been up to lately? I liked the vocals of that woman that used to be on some of his albums.

There is a thread about him, check it out.

How bout solo material from Maxim?

Would some of the stuff from the movie 'Pi' be considered trip hop?

Possibly, but it more just soundtrack, atmosphere stuff...

Would the group 'The Knife' be considered trip hop, or more techno?

I wouldnt say they were Trip Hop, more pop/techno.

Old 04-09-2008, 01:03 PM   #23
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Thanks for the thread Spinx.... Whats that album above Tricky though?

Reinvented my love for music, so much so it took the place of some hip-hop I was gonna bump on Friday nizzal

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:27 PM   #24
Longbongcilvaringz

Its 'Lamb'

Old 04-10-2008, 03:29 AM   #25
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Everyone should check Lamb out, all their albums are quality.

As for Tricky, I have to say that I love his early stuff but haven't really felt his later stuff.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 03:31 AM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

I could never get into Lamb.

Maybe need to give them another shot.

Old 04-10-2008, 03:32 AM   #27
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
can anyone really give me a definition of trip-hop?
It's kinda like mescaline in musical form!

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 04-10-2008, 03:33 AM   #28
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
I could never get into Lamb.

Maybe need to give them another shot.

Old 04-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #29
Longbongcilvaringz

will watch when i get home.

its not that i disliked them, just that it didnt seem incredible.

In the past ive been impatient with a lot of new music, if it wasnt mindblowing id pass.

I will give Lamb another go though.

Old 04-18-2008, 01:55 PM   #30
TheWolf

Any of you heard the new Portishead album? It's called 'Third' and is out sometime this month in England. I'm a big fan and from the couple of tracks i've heard it's not going to disappoint.
Check out the single 'Machine Gun' on Youtube, if you haven't already heard it.
For those new to the group pick up their debut album 'Dummy', a truly amazing album.