news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

View Poll Results: Pacino or De Niro?
Pacino 12 46.15%
De Niro 14 53.85%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #31
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
have you seen Serpico, Dog Day Afternoon, Carlito's Way, Donnie Brasco, Scent of a Woman, The Devil's Advocate, Glengarry Glen Ross, Dick Tracy, The Insider, And Justice For All ? all phenominal performances by Pacino. i DO know what youre saying tho, De Niro has been in better movies in general but their acting range is the same.
I never said Pacino wasn't in any good films, but De Niro seems to be in more noted ones, not saying they are better or not, get what I'm saying.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 06:44 PM   #32
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Out of them^
I've only seen :

Devil's Advocate
Scent Of A Woman
Carlito's Way

All stella performances as well.
I definatly have not seen as many Pacino films though.
word.. you should have Dog Day Afternoon as the first one on your list then...

this thread might come in handy...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...773#post552773
Old 03-28-2008, 06:45 PM   #33
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bg_Knocc_Out View Post
I never said Pacino wasn't in any good films, but De Niro seems to be in more noted ones, not saying they are better or not, get what I'm saying.
i know what youre saying. i myself is sayin that De Niro has been in better films overall.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:11 PM   #34
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
word.. you should have Dog Day Afternoon as the first one on your list then...

this thread might come in handy...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...773#post552773
Thanks a lot !!!!
I do indeed have a list !!!!

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:12 PM   #35
tekunique
SupaSelekta

^ no doubt.. peace.
Old 03-29-2008, 06:32 AM   #36
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is still think Pacino has been in great movies.

but saying De Niro has no range is ridiculous.

i can't think of many actors that have a better range than him.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 06:47 AM   #37
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Pacino

huuuuah!

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:30 AM   #38
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
is still think Pacino has been in great movies.

but saying De Niro has no range is ridiculous.

i can't think of many actors that have a better range than him.
if you were quoting me on that, when i said "their", i meant de niro AND pacino both have same range in acting, and we both know they have great range.

of course pacino has been in great movies but de niro's been in more sucessful/notable ones..

Old 03-29-2008, 10:18 AM   #39
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no , i was talking about Stylemasterr saying De Niro plays the same characters in all his movies.

because that is straight nonesense

Old 03-29-2008, 12:11 PM   #40
Bg_Knocc_Out
Mayonase

Bg_Knocc_Out crouching tigerBg_Knocc_Out crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to Bg_Knocc_Out

I don't know why but I always love the roles De Niro plays, 'cause he does it so perfect, like how he did Al Capone and jimmy Conaway, fuckin' classic.
Bg_Knocc_Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:52 PM   #41
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
no , i was talking about Stylemasterr saying De Niro plays the same characters in all his movies.

I agree...

De Niro is a seriously funny guy !!!!
As well as being a Master of the serious type roles as well.

Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 03-29-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #42
Longbongcilvaringz

even when hes in a movie for a short period of time, like in Brazil, The Untouchables, The Good Shepherd etc. he usually steals the show.

Old 03-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #43
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:

oh aight..lol
Old 03-29-2008, 02:20 PM   #44
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
even when hes in a movie for a short period of time, like in Brazil, The Untouchables, The Good Shepherd etc. he usually steals the show.
Jackie Brown too...
Old 03-29-2008, 09:06 PM   #45
Dough Snatcher
Veteran Member

Dough Snatcher shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Dough Snatcher Send a message via MSN to Dough Snatcher

My girl's step dad is letting me borrow "Heat" from his dvd collection. He pretty much just spoiled the whole movie for me less that a few minutes ago, but it's all good. I'll watch it anyway.

"The earth daughter rest her head on my chest
Through the struggle we cuddle under half-moon crest"
Dough Snatcher is offline   Reply With Quote