news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 06-12-2005, 09:42 PM   #1
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck
Default The Warriors

Finally saw it. I realized what all the hype was about. This movie is excellent. I like everything about it. The only thing I would change is maybe make it a little longer. At the end I was expecting a little more. What did u guys think about this film. Classic 1970s cinema in my opinion.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.
Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
MefMan36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:47 PM   #2
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: The Warriors

classic...dope movie......its a great story,,,well done....its one of my all time fav films ....
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:55 PM   #3
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah I like how the entire movie there is one goal, to get home and it is the focal point of the film.

Since love and fear can hardly exist together, if we must choose between them, it is far safer to be feared than loved.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 06-12-2005, 11:39 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It was pretty good, had some corny parts though with some of the gangs, like the baseball gang, I think it was. lol There's a Warriors video game still set to come out, around October I believe.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 10:35 AM   #5
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah, the baseball gang, the mime gang, the clowns, and there were a few others.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 06-13-2005, 11:02 AM   #6
CarlKutta
Cuttin' Headz

CarlKutta grasshopper

everytime i watch it i can't help thinking that girl that joins them spoils it slightly, it's like it makes them a bit softer and splits them as a team.

Can't wait for the game to be out, i've been waiting about a year now!

Wouldn't it be good if there was an up-to-date remake of this staring Wu-Tang Clan as the Warriors?
Old 06-13-2005, 11:03 AM   #7
Skellington

Skellington shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to Skellington

Hell yeah, The Warriors is classic stuff.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:26 AM   #8
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Yeah, like but it would be Wu-Tang has to get back to Shaolin. Ha, and 9 members go to the meeting so you could have wu tang and cappadonna go to the meeting and have to get back to Shaolin. When they pass through queens they have to fight G-Unit(Easy) Then they go to Brooklyn(They fight rocafella and Jay z) it would bbe cool

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 06-13-2005, 12:14 PM   #9
dns

dns grasshopper

I remeber seeing this flick when I was real young, and wondering what the hell was going on. All I remeber different gangs beating the shit out of each other.

MEFMAN36, that is an excellent plot
dns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 12:25 PM   #10
damaja
PRODIGAL SUN

damaja sitting duck

Hey, I hear the film is actually get remade. Could be good. Maybe.
Old 06-13-2005, 01:46 PM   #11
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

Thanx dns, i feel like writing a screenplay now. I should and just post it up here. Yeah Im gonna do it tonight just to mess around

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 06-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #12
Ronin
WC LEGEND

Ronin shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Ronin

cult classic, i wish the leader diddnt get killed cus he was pimp in leapord skin hat

gaudy motherfucker beat up like 7 dudes
Old 06-13-2005, 02:50 PM   #13
MefMan36
Big Surge

MefMan36 sitting duck

im watching it right now.

www.myspace.com/mefman

www.liquidswords.tk
Old 06-13-2005, 10:30 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, when is the remake going to be coming out? I thought Method Man was supposed to be in it?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 03:11 AM   #15
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Speaking of the movie my dad juts bought it its mad nice lol