news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 05-28-2008, 07:14 PM   #31
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Imperial1 Send a message via Yahoo to Imperial1

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
x3 was an awful movie
I tell you, you comic book fans are hard to please. Yall expect too much when one of your fav. comic book stories are made into movies. Folks like you said that Spiderman 3 was awful. I thought both part 3 movies were great.

Imperial1

"So sick wit it, I don't spit, I vomit"
Imperial1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 08:36 PM   #32
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

dude....they WERE horrible movies!!! i saw them with a large group of non comic fans, and liked them the most...eloels...and i still heavily dislike them both. That cant be the excuse for making shitty films...

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #33
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

What About Secret Wars.. Fuck The Gauntlets...
Old 05-28-2008, 10:32 PM   #34
Kenny Powers
quik one

Kenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken mastaKenny Powers drunken masta

cant go anywhere with the storyline after x3, which is why they are doing that wolverine prequel next year. if you havent seen it yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine
Old 05-29-2008, 08:17 AM   #35
CYENCE
Veteran Member

CYENCE shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by stashlova View Post
Nah fuk that, they need to do this and call it a wrap after 1 - 2 movies:

Infinity Gauntlet

This would incorporate almost everyone and have like a 100 mill budget each flick, lol.

It would be the biggest movie ever though, yeah i said it
A 100 MILL budget is pennies and will get you a worse movie than Mortal Kombat Annihalation

CYENCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 06:31 PM   #36
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
dude....they WERE horrible movies!!! i saw them with a large group of non comic fans, and liked them the most...eloels...and i still heavily dislike them both. That cant be the excuse for making shitty films...
I was a fan of the x-men cartoon series and enjoyed the third one. Why was it horrible? I wasn't much into spiderman but I enjoyed all three movies. What was so bad about Spiderman 3?

Mainly, yall are telling directors what they should've done. X-3 took over 100 million to make, so if the movie was so bad, why did it do so well and why did so many folks like it?

Imperial1

Old 05-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #37
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Quik One View Post
cant go anywhere with the storyline after x3, which is why they are doing that wolverine prequel next year. if you havent seen it yet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men_Origins:_Wolverine
Actually you can do something with the storyline of x-men 3. They are planning an x-men 4. Wolverine is a movie by itself. If you paid close attention to the x-3 storyline, there is something that can be done with it.

As for spiderman 3, I don't know much about the spiderman series to make that call.

Imperial1

Old 05-29-2008, 07:12 PM   #38
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

X3 was clearly a weak link compared to the greatness of the first two (the 2nd being one of the best made comic superhero movies EVER, in my opinion). But for an action film it was way above average. Plus, it was a gutsy film considering who died (or at least, APPEARED to have died).

I would welcome a 4th film if they could make it happen.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #39
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperial1 View Post
I was a fan of the x-men cartoon series and enjoyed the third one. Why was it horrible? I wasn't much into spiderman but I enjoyed all three movies. What was so bad about Spiderman 3?

Mainly, yall are telling directors what they should've done. X-3 took over 100 million to make, so if the movie was so bad, why did it do so well and why did so many folks like it?

Imperial1
Topher Grace as Venom, Peter being emo...

X3 was awful..

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2008, 09:18 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i say the movies blow because they were just extremely boring to me...no appeal

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
Old 05-29-2008, 10:08 PM   #41
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Actually you can do something with the storyline of x-men 3. They are planning an x-men 4. Wolverine is a movie by itself. If you paid close attention to the x-3 storyline, there is something that can be done with it.

As for spiderman 3, I don't know much about the spiderman series to make that call.

Imperial1
There are currently no plans for a fouth x-men film, the only films which are in the pipeline which utilise the X universe are the forthcoming wolverine flick, the magneto movie and a young/new mutants flick which is currently being scripted.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 11:34 AM   #42
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZA View Post
Topher Grace as Venom, Peter being emo...

X3 was awful..
So you're basing the value of Spiderman 3 on the people who played your fav. characters? GTFOH.

So why was X-3 so awful? I've never gotten a clear explanation from someone with your viewpoint.

Imperial1

Old 05-30-2008, 11:37 AM   #43
Imperial1

Imperial1 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
There are currently no plans for a fouth x-men film, the only films which are in the pipeline which utilise the X universe are the forthcoming wolverine flick, the magneto movie and a young/new mutants flick which is currently being scripted.
They are planning an X-Men 4. It will probably be scripted while the Magneto movie will be filming.

There is a way to have an X-Men 4 like I said.

Imperial1

Old 05-30-2008, 11:58 AM   #44
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
They are planning an X-Men 4. It will probably be scripted while the Magneto movie will be filming.

There is a way to have an X-Men 4 like I said.

Imperial1
There is no x-men 4 in any stage of development, everything you've heard is just hearsay.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #45
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

Quote:
So you're basing the value of Spiderman 3 on the people who played your fav. characters? GTFOH.

So why was X-3 so awful? I've never gotten a clear explanation from someone with your viewpoint.

Imperial1
the milking of a franchise...in both cases (SP3, X3) and more proof, with the wanting to do 9 spiderman movies....jesus christ

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE: