news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-15-2005, 03:04 PM   #16
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk
Default Re: Tony Yayo - Thoughts Of A Predicate Felon

If you didn't notice, this is a review thread, So keep the other member's out of it.

Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

This is the real Idaho
SurreaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:04 PM   #17
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzarectah_93-??
i respect SurreaL's review in a hip-hop point of view rather than a biased vantage...no doubt....we need more reviews like this.......but dammit i hate Yayo, lol...im sorry SL but this dude is just weak beyond words!!! i dislike G-Unit but admit that Lloyd Banks and Game dropped the hottest albums outta that clique, no doubt.....Buck's a bum, Olivia's just average singing shit.....Mobb Deep and MOP droppin soon, cant wait.....but Yayo just sucks man....i dunno why or who thought this dude is a certified MC....sorry, respect the review no doubt...but i just hate this dude

peace
yeah i used to like his style when they first came out but soon realized after a thousand spins of there mixtapes shit that it wasn't that nice anymore so yayo needs that old style that he didn't give a fuck style not this watered down as with most rappers this watered down trying to ge tthe bitches and the white people 2 feel u so fuck e'm the hood don't even like e'm anymore niggaz don't give back

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:00 AM   #18
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostface29 II
wtf, why does every conversation about a rapper have to turn into comparison to wutang
man i was thinking the same fucking thing, at these fuckin dudes on this shit
Old 08-16-2005, 10:27 AM   #19
Cheech Da WildKard
Shotta Rap

Cheech Da WildKard grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to Cheech Da WildKard

I'm feelin' "Live By The Gun", his freestyle over "Welcome to Jamrock", and "So Seductive", I ain't hear nothin' else. Now, I like "So Seductive" for what it is, a club track, somethin' to vibe to with a chick, some weed and some beer, I'm not sayin' dude sick with the lyrics or nothin' like that.
Cheech Da WildKard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:44 PM   #20
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ima d/l instedd of buying it...i bought banks and bucks cd...bucks is the best so far...got some nice beats on his cd
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 12:57 PM   #21
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Yayo sounds decent on the street tracks ("Homicide", "It is what it is", "eastside, westside", "live by the gun", "g Shit").......but on the manufactured RnB sounding tracks he sounds terrible ("curious", "project princess", "pimpin")........
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:08 PM   #22
G...
klass a-c merchant

G... grasshopper

To be honest, I can't be fucked to even listen to this, no dis to Yayo tho, I'm no G Unit hater, Game dropped a classic [even tho he ain't on that label no more], and I copped Banks' album which was illll too. But, Yayo... can't be fucked after hearing that first single, aaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!! But on mixtape shit, he's usually good on the grimey, street tip... can't imagine him over a RnB sounding tracks tho. Ha. ONE
G... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 04:16 PM   #23
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

One song cannot define a whole album dude.

This is the real Idaho
Old 08-16-2005, 05:46 PM   #24
crastuf
Ronin Ninja

crastuf grasshopper

I myself, like Yayo & Game. I'll probally buy the cd. But the review given was still biased due to the fact he said that he's not biasing the review due to G-Unit representation.
crastuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 05:50 PM   #25
SurreaL
SL

SurreaL shaolin monk

The review was just for Tony Yayo, How his presence was felt on the cd. I wasn't going to give him shitty review's just for him being in G-Unit, this was a honest review.

This is the real Idaho
Old 08-16-2005, 06:03 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=also they remixed the beat from that britney spears song Toxic ahahha[/QUOTE]
That's hip hop.
Old 08-16-2005, 06:45 PM   #27
rzarectah

rzarectah grasshopper

they should have added some of the mixtape tracks like "im a gangsta" feat buck and "this is my city" feat banks....those alone are alot better than most tracks on that album....also even "gunit the gang" woulda been a nice addition
Old 08-16-2005, 07:00 PM   #28
adedwutang
Rap Name: SkiLLs

adedwutang grasshopper

i dont know why everyones fuckin hatin on g-unit so much, im not sayin they the best, but they got a wholleee lot of fuckin dope ass songs, and that song pimpen isnt a thug in love song, i heard it once and if i herd rite hes talkin bout how he DONT LOVE HOES, i think the album is decent and surreal gave a nice review, but just chill on the hatin, cmon guys i know theres some songs u wanna play but dont just because u think g-units full of bitches and think olivias a man, who the fuck cares about there personalities, none of u niggas know them fareal, so if they got hot shit wuts so wrong about listenin to it. but u got ur own opinions so w/e
adedwutang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:08 PM   #29
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by adedwutang
i dont know why everyones fuckin hatin on g-unit so much, im not sayin they the best, but they got a wholleee lot of fuckin dope ass songs, and that song pimpen isnt a thug in love song, i heard it once and if i herd rite hes talkin bout how he DONT LOVE HOES, i think the album is decent and surreal gave a nice review, but just chill on the hatin, cmon guys i know theres some songs u wanna play but dont just because u think g-units full of bitches and think olivias a man, who the fuck cares about there personalities, none of u niggas know them fareal, so if they got hot shit wuts so wrong about listenin to it. but u got ur own opinions so w/e
I dont think tha album is terrible, I just think that the thugs-in-love joints that YAYO attempts are terrible ("curious", "project princess") and sound like some forced 2nd rate JA RULE shit.......the street bangers are aight........I would give the album a 3.5/5

I aint a G UNIT hater either.........I dont mind 50 CENT, and I dont mind YOUNG BUCK........BANKS is fuckin straight trash though
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:46 PM   #30
tragedykhadafi12
Veteran Member

tragedykhadafi12 drunken mastatragedykhadafi12 drunken masta

I think this album is hott. I just heard it today actually and I liked every song I heard.
tragedykhadafi12 is offline   Reply With Quote