news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 03-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default I Read Some Disturbing News About The Jacksons Yesterday

R&B legends The Jacksons are having some serious financial problems. Michael's brothers aren't doing well financially but the sisters Rebbie, Latoya, Janet are doing good financially. Jackie had a online clothing company that didn't do well and he lives with his parents. Tito is managing some jazz groups. Jermaine is living at his girlfriend's home and his parents house. Marlon works at a grocery store in San Diego stocking grocery products on the shelves LOL. Randy fixes on cars at his friend's garage in Los Angeles and he lives with his parents. Of course ya'll know Michael is having financial problems because his Neverland ranch almost got foreclosed. The parents Joe and Katherine are about to lose their home to foreclosure. Rebbie is married to a successful businessman and she lives in a mansion in Las Vegas. Latoya lives in Europe and has a job. The article didn't say what her career is but the article said she makes a lot of money. Janet is worth $150 million and she bought a house for her mom in Las Vegas because her parents are about to lose their home in Los Angeles. The article didn't say whether or not Janet wants her dad Joe to live with her mom in the house she bought for her.

Reading this article is so sad because when you consider the millions of records they sold and the successful concerts they did, you have to ask yourself where did all the money go? LOL. It's no excuse for some of Michael's brothers to be living with their parents and having regular jobs. It's also no excuse for Michael to be having money problems when you look at all the money he made from Thriller and Off The Wall albums. Every solo album he's done has done well except maybe his last album Invincible. Plus his concerts were successful. If he wasn't so weird and he would've kept his skin black, he would still have some black fans LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:25 PM   #2
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

im pretty sure Invincible did well

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 07:29 PM   #3
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

Yeah I saw some shit on CNN's Showbiz Tonight about this.

I highly doubt they went broke after they toured so heavily for about 30 years. And I seriously doubt MJ is broke. If anything hes just tryna cut off the things thats draining his wallet since he stopped workin (Neverland cost 4 million a year just to keep up).

But hey, I don't know what their money is looking like so who knows...
HarlemDiplomat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I Doubt It I Don't By Into These Gossip Shows

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I read this information from Rolling Stone magazine so i don't think the magazine would lie about this.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:09 AM   #6
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

True... but Jackson family "broke" is better than average negro broke I know that much.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:26 AM   #7
Krimewave
Swollen Member

Krimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkeyKrimewave iron monkey

what's so disturbing about it?
Old 03-29-2008, 10:43 AM   #8
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

What's disturbing about it is that they shouldn't be having money problems when you consider the records they've sold and the successful concerts they've done. They should be set financially for life. This is the type of shit that happens to lots of entertainers because they trust accountants and managers with their money and they shouldn't. Don't trust no damn body with your money. Put your money in a savings account at a bank or have a safe in your house to put your money in so you can keep it stashed away when you need it.
Old 03-29-2008, 10:49 AM   #9
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

I heard MJ had to sell Neverland, dunno whether it's true or not
Old 03-29-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 36Chambaz View Post
I heard MJ had to sell Neverland, dunno whether it's true or not
Yeah its on the market, but thats not because hes broke hes just cutting back on the shit thats costing him so much since hes not touring anymore or selling as much albums.

I mean come on man... he made Thriller..... Thriller...
Old 03-29-2008, 10:57 AM   #11
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

That's what i'm talking about. Thriller is the most successful album in music history and this weird muthafucka is having money problems LOL.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:00 AM   #12
6 Chambaz
But The Stove Was Off...

6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son6 Chambaz prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarlemDiplomat View Post
Yeah its on the market, but thats not because hes broke hes just cutting back on the shit thats costing him so much since hes not touring anymore or selling as much albums.

I mean come on man... he made Thriller..... Thriller...
Dunno if anyone will buy it, I mean the shit's got to be haunted by ghosts of molested kiddies
Old 03-29-2008, 11:08 AM   #13
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #14
SKANK HILL
STOP lowy protectors

SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SKANK HILL Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
im pretty sure Invincible did well
didn't it flop like a fish out of water ??
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
SKANK HILL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 01:27 PM   #15
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Yeah Invincible didn't sell well like his previous albums and he blamed his record company for the poor album sales hahahahahahahahahaha. He said record companies are racist and he contacted Al Sharpton to get him to have a press conference so they could talk to the media about it hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Michael is so damn stupid. How are record companies racist? If record companies were racist, they wouldn't sign black artists LOL. He's just mad because people don't like him anymore. That's why Invincible didn't sell. If he wasn't so damn weird, people would still support him.