news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 03-29-2008, 11:21 AM   #16
HarlemDiplomat
ADEPT

HarlemDiplomat grasshopper

meh...
Old 03-29-2008, 11:24 AM   #17
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Ohhhhhhhhh Yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh DIG IT!!!!!

Old 03-29-2008, 11:28 AM   #18
Supreme-NRT
Hip-Hop infested Mind

Supreme-NRT shaolin monk
Send a message via Skype™ to Supreme-NRT

I kno I kno, she wanted money you wanted her in return. But licking fingers ? Wow just wow.
Old 03-29-2008, 11:41 AM   #19
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what sauce?

Old 03-29-2008, 12:07 PM   #20
Charles Jones fan

002 drunken masta002 drunken masta

WOW, Charles Jones has become my 3rd favorite wucorp member after Jasper and mashqauk.

and I'm sure yall can see why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Don't be complaining to me when your bitch plays your ass and takes your money.

Old 03-29-2008, 01:28 PM   #21
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Why am i your 3rd favorite member on here?
Old 03-29-2008, 01:58 PM   #22
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
Is Charlesjones a retard or some kind of joke? And if it is a joke, I can't tell if its stupid or hillarious. And because of these ambiguities I cannot make sense of, I can only concluded that he's a genius
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
No, i think i just dont fully understand your unique posting style yet. Remember, after some internal debate, I decided you were a genius. Its a different posting style, and as of now, I think you've won me over. Keep up the brilliant work
CharlesJones is cool, you just need some time to get acquainted with his style and his problems ... he's really a good wucorper and especially a gen chat poster, for real
as Pat said, just dig it!
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Shit...Charles is almost up to classic material.

Next time charles.....dont pay her for that....not even to fuck. Just pay her to suck your dick and thats it. You can let her choose.....2 dollars or a bag of chips.

Old 03-29-2008, 07:38 PM   #24
MsRzaRecTaH
jeŠ

MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MsRzaRecTaH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Masta Death, have you paid attention to anything i've said? I said the reason why i was intimate with her is because she asked me for money and i told her for her to get some money from me, she had to be intimate with me. So do you understand that it wasn't like i paid her for intimacy? She was being intimate with me to get money from me because she asked me for it. I've never paid women for intimacy.
I dont get it? If u dont pay women or never paid a female to get intimate with you then why did you do it with her?
Thats sick, tell her ass to get a damn job.

-there's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self-
www.getthefunkouttamyface.com jeŠ
Old 03-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #25
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what i love about charles jones (yes homo) is he drops these bangers week after week with 0 regard to what everyone else has to say about it, gets the same reaction, re's up, and drops another banger
Old 03-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #26
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This thread is more disturbing than Brian Wilson rapping.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #27
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

isn't there an old anecdote that states only an insane person does the same thing over and over again while achieving the same result??
If so, maybe we need to help our dear old friend Charlie.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #28
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha Classic Charlesjones,yo I Need To Meet U For Real Dude,with A Camera Or Something So We Can Do A Day In The Life Of Charlesjones

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 03-29-2008, 07:55 PM   #29
CHRONZ
Fresh 2 Deff

CHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal sonCHRONZ prodigal son

you be suckin toes and shit, and payin money for it.. no pussy?.. gawddamn-!! HAHA !!
what the fuckin, fuck !!! that is just weak mang.. just weak

Old 03-29-2008, 07:57 PM   #30
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You Guys Dont Get It Do U,charlesjones Is Classic,he Represents What Black Men Go Through On The Regular,the Only Difefrece Is That Most Of Us Are Scared To Speak About It,he Puts That Shit In Perspective Minus The Feet And Toe Sucking

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft