news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-24-2008, 11:48 AM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Terminator 4 in the works

People can post what they find on this. All I know so far is it will star Christian Bale as John Connor at 30 meeting his dad Reese as a teen...

The working title is Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins. Release date is Summer 2009.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:31 PM   #2
The Void
The Ocean of Illusion...

The Void crouching tiger

Supposed to be another trilogy. Can't wait to see Bale as Connor. There is supposed to be another main character that hasn't been introduced yet but I haven't heard anything on that yet either.
The Void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #3
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52687

some info
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 04:37 PM   #4
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

a terminator without the terminator i dnt kno. bale will be a good john connor though.
Old 03-24-2008, 04:55 PM   #5
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

meh, I have my doubts about this

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
a terminator without the terminator i dnt kno. bale will be a good john connor though.
thats what I was thinking. Arnold really has no room to be making movies, nor would I want to see him in it. BUT I cant imagine a Terminator movie without him in it
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:44 PM   #7
VZA

Indiana Jones 4
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Saw 4
Terminator 4
Rambo 4

TOO MANY FOURTHS RECENTLY.

Fact: No film series has ever been good after more than 3 movies except police academy.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:51 PM   #8
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by VZA View Post

Fact: No film series has ever been good after more than 3 movies except police academy.
The Saw series is still good. The only shit one was the 2nd movie
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 09:52 PM   #9
VZA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
Good point. I love SAW.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:56 AM   #10
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Indiana Jones 4
Beverly Hills Cop 4
Saw 4
Terminator 4
Rambo 4

TOO MANY FOURTHS RECENTLY.

Police Academy was only good for the first movie IMO

BUT Indiana 4 and Beverly Hills Cop 4 are on my to see list

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:38 AM   #11
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
The only REALLY good Saw was the first one. I liked the second one too, but i thought the third one was kinda shit. I was drunk as fuck watching it, i never seen the fourth.

Terminator 4 wtf? The third one was SHIT, and now there making this without Arnie? WACK

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:02 AM   #12
Tyler Durden
You are not your job

Tyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken mastaTyler Durden drunken masta

As much as the Terminator needs Mr. Schwarzenegger.
Christian Bale can do no wrong in my book.
I'll be watching.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durag View Post
Terminator 4 wtf? The third one was SHIT, and now there making this without Arnie? WACK
And the third one wasn't that bad, it was an ok film but of course it couldn't compare to the first two.

Tyler Durden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:19 AM   #13
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I thought it was shit. They tried to make parts of it humorous, i hated it. Prolly though the first two were my favorite films when i was a kid. Ive seen them hundreds of times

Durag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:53 PM   #14
LORD ZERO
THE SHADOW DRAGON

LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD ZERO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to LORD ZERO Send a message via MSN to LORD ZERO Send a message via Yahoo to LORD ZERO

Iono Bout This One But Im Still Gonna Peep It!
LORD ZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 09:46 AM   #15
Luther Large
Veteran Member

Luther Large shaolin monk

Quote:

Bond? James Bond?

- AZ

Luther Large is offline   Reply With Quote