news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 PM   #466
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ur user info is hilarious lmao
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #467
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The way Walt's video came about, has this dude been planning for this situation to happen? He used paying for the hospital bills like it was all part of the plan knowing that it would fuck Hank over

Hank will flip out soon and go postal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
I want to know whats gonna happen to Todd and Lydia.
The next Walt/Jesse
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #468
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

damn.. just when you thought it was safe....BOOM. fucking love this show....

TEKUNIQUE SOUNDZ
tekunique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:50 PM   #469
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVSK View Post
ur user info is hilarious lmao
lol thanks

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 10:04 PM   #470
Dr. Simon Hurt

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-02-2013, 10:46 AM   #471
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesse....
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 10:42 AM   #472
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
lol thanks

hahahaaahahaha!

I knew Jesse would snitch. Also Walt Jr. has been giving more screen time the past few episodes. Wonder if that's for a reason.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:47 AM   #473
food for thought
The Troglodyte Wins

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how many episodes left in the season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Do you even IT bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
U know , I'm often asked what kinda guy would you consider a simp
Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Do you believe you are but one version of many variables of yourself in different realities?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #474
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
how many episodes left in the season?
4 left then the show is done.

and i always thought that by showing those plants in walts backyard they were insinuating that he def did poison jesse's "step-son".

i mean, when its all said & done walt is an brilliant lying piece of shit.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #475
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

how the fuck they gonna miss Hank and Gomez in that opening salvo they werent even behind any cover

LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #476
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah that was qui+e the bullshit. walt should be shot to shit as well. if either of the agents make it out of there alive then im not watching this shit anymore. i can see jesse sneaking off but those DEA fags should be dead already.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 10:44 AM   #477
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Very disappointing episode. Especially the phone conversation between Jessie and Walt.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:28 PM   #478
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

6 minutes into Episode 13 (To'hajiilee). I fucking love Todd (Matt Damon).

Holy fuck... Huell! "...barrels worth". Some shit-hot dialogue.

Last edited by Tage; 09-09-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #479
Dr. Simon Hurt

You guys are tripping, I was gripped by all of it...the shootout at the end was protracted, I was hoping Hank would get killed while on the phone or immediately after, but I think the Nazis were using suppression fire because they don't want to kill Walt.

I'm wondering if they don't end up killing Gomez and Hank, hitting Walt, thinking they killed him and kindapping Jesse to cook for them...Walt then rounds up his family, goes to Saul to get his vacuum cleaner fixed and ends up coming back to Albequerque in the scene we saw at the beginning of Episode 9. EDIT: or both Walt and Jesse both get kidnapped and Walt escapes, I don't know.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 09-09-2013 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #480
IrOnMaN
{>____<}

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Simon Hurt View Post
You guys are tripping, I was gripped by all of it...the shootout at the end was protracted, I was hoping Hank would get killed while on the phone or immediately after, but I think the Nazis were using suppression fire because they don't want to kill Walt.

I'm wondering if they don't end up killing Gomez and Hank, hitting Walt, thinking they killed him and kindapping Jesse to cook for them...Walt then rounds up his family, goes to Saul to get his vacuum cleaner fixed and ends up coming back to Albequerque in the scene we saw at the beginning of Episode 9. EDIT: or both Walt and Jesse both get kidnapped and Walt escapes, I don't know.
Walter obviously escape but you're on to something. I think Jesse dies along with Hank and Gomez. The next few episodes will be real!

I have respect for Todd. The dude got his feel on. Lol.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote