news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 01-22-2014, 11:33 AM   #616
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Hahaha Not all women are like SKYLAR. If that was true I would have already killed a bitch.
Old 01-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #617
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Fucking SKYLAR she just walked in the pool during WW birthday dinner.

Now she doesnt want the children around.

I would definitely kill that bitch with the Ricin poison.
Old 01-23-2014, 01:16 PM   #618
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmfao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 09:33 AM   #619
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

They just robbed the train with out anyone knowing then the kid was shot.

Skylar still being the super cunt as usual. Off this bitch already.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:48 AM   #620
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Bwahahaahahahahahaha WW having Jesse over the house and then for dinner.

As previously mentioned. FUCK SKYLAR
Old 01-25-2014, 12:02 PM   #621
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
They just robbed the train with out anyone knowing then the kid was shot.

So now you've met Todd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI View Post
Bwahahaahahahahahaha WW having Jesse over the house and then for dinner.
Hahaha yeah on some Twilight Zone shit.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 01:14 PM   #622
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The dinner is one if the funniest scenes in that show....i died watching that, jesses face is priceless.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 04:52 PM   #623
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guarded By Martyrs View Post

So now you've met Todd....

Hahaha yeah on some Twilight Zone shit.

Yeah I met Todd something aint right with that kid

Indeed very awkward. Jesse trying to small talk her was priceless as she keeps pouring more wine into her cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
The dinner is one if the funniest scenes in that show....i died watching that, jesses face is priceless.

Bwahahaha I like how her bitch ass so casually asks Jesse; "What else did Walt tell you about me?", "Did he tell you about my affair?"
Old 01-27-2014, 09:34 AM   #624
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

Oh shit Hank found the book from Gale in W bathroom. About time SKYLAR stand up and not wuss out.

WTF Jesse Why you go and snitch?

Todd was called.

Its all out war in the family.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:54 AM   #625
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI

I thought the build up was good. Hank and Gomie being killed because Hank was too proud to let WW go.

That other stuck up bitch and her sugar substitute LMAO.

Fucked up what Todd did to the mother of Brock.

Jesse is the only one to survive scarred; mentally and physically.

Although WW got his revenge I thought is was a little lackluster ending.

That being said how else could it have ended. BRAVO. Good show.
Old 06-03-2014, 08:43 PM   #626
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 08:47 AM   #627
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 06-04-2014, 03:25 PM   #628
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

^lol
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote