news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 11-27-2015, 05:23 PM   #616
IronSheik
#WorldClass #OlympicClass

IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IronSheik Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Inside The Actors Studio:Cranston Still Gets Choked Up Over Jane Margolis Death Scene

http://player.theplatform.com/p/PHSl...t/nQcfU8VXVAIr
Old 10-29-2016, 05:08 PM   #617
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

This show is addicting... I'm almost 4 seasons in, in 6 days. I didn't think I would like this show but it's great.

Last edited by madchild; 10-30-2016 at 09:46 PM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:16 AM   #618
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the show was ok. its not as great or mind blowing or anything special., its just a narcassist with pyschological issues..

kinda like the us election candidates.. i guess thats what most people aspire, so hence the love

so many shows better than this, including better call saul.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:52 AM   #619
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ah yeah the way it wound it was pretty lame i've got to say (second part of the last season).

i remember gilligan saying early that he wanted walt to be a scarface figure, but really tried to have it both ways in the end, turning him into an genius-antihero rather than letting him meet his logical demise.

upon reflection it was a well made show, with some good episodes and stories, but became pretty repetitive after a while. some very grating narrative devises and characters also.

walt had all these annoying flaws which i assumed would come back to bite him (like his irritating, loser mentality bitterness towards his old chemist partners) but instead vince just validated all of that shit for the fanboys.

anyway, i enjoyed watching it while it was on but i feel like all of these shows go for too many seasons and a networking cancelling your show is the best thing that can happen in a lot of ways, because it obviates a necessary ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
majority of this site is white. They have been infatuated with dicks since Iago became racist after seeing Othello naked.
rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:54 AM   #620
rat fakerman
anglophone

rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)rat fakerman Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

better call saul is great but suffers from some similar issues, albeit to a lesser degree (see: annoying characters)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaSpiT View Post
majority of this site is white. They have been infatuated with dicks since Iago became racist after seeing Othello naked.
rat fakerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 05:19 AM   #621
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Haha what a surprise that soul is too superior for breaking bad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 05:39 AM   #622
soul controller
Ridin' On Trichomes

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive seen it, i watched it weekly from series1,
first 2 seasons where great, they just didnt build on it, instead you got the abusive psychopathic walt, which i guess all men wish they was(aspire to), as so many guys love walter whites character...

Last edited by soul controller; 10-30-2016 at 05:42 AM.
soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 06:11 AM   #623
Lee Towers
N.I. Crooner

Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lee Towers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

is better call saul getting another season?

POP THE BLUE PILL AND GO N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rame View Post
Why do you come to Wu-Corp for sympathy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Jesus gon save us
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I'm not scared of General Chat. I just don't post to the topics because a lot of them are ignorant. So I would rather post in the rap forum, sports forum and movies forum.
Lee Towers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:24 AM   #624
ShaDynasty
Rum Ham

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Not many drama series that are better. Rewatching it atm and its engrossing and affecting. Walt is highly flawed but so are all the characters, and I remember the ending. I'm not sure what else they would have done. Walt wins or the other gangsters win, either way a scumbag gangster wins. I think the gangsters killing Walt would be much more unsatisfying to watch.

In the end he can't beat cellular mutation anyway. Thats the real villain thats gonna kick you square in the ass.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 04:44 PM   #625
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Absolutely fucking loved this show.

Did you know that the G.O.D. noel411 kicks fly wraps? Check it out here...

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=137128

Suck this drunk alcohol dick.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 05:48 PM   #626
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of furymadchild fist of fury

Thanks for the heads-up about the spin-off series.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote