news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 04-10-2008, 09:00 AM   #16
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
i want to see Sanjuro badly, but its an exspensive DVD. is it worth the hype.

i got it with 3 other movies
it was like 80$

akira kurosawa,s collection.................

seven samurai.

sanjuro
yojimbo
the hidden fortress

all Criterion Collection..with all the extras
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:41 AM   #17
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

I liked Sanjuro, but I don't think it's a great Kurosawa film. I personally prefer the original Yojimbo, Seven Samurai, Throne Of Blood, Hidden Fortress, Rashomon, Ran...

I also love the Babycart series and both Lady Snowblood films.

100pr00f - Is the Samurai trilogy really that good? I've been meaning to get hold of it for years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
Seven Samuari is probably my favorite movie and i've never seen it from beginning to end
How come? I remember lying on the floor as a kid watching it in the middle of the night. At first I was gonna go bed cos it was old and black and white, but before I knew it 3.5 hours had passed and I hadn't moved an inch. Genius film, and definately one of my all time favourites.

I bought the Criterion Collection Seven Samurai dvd, lent it to a mate and never saw it again!

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-10-2008 at 09:47 AM.
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:50 PM   #18
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i enjoyd it..after finding what others say about it i went and got..i think its good
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
Homebrew
CHICKEN HEAD

Homebrew crouching tiger

"Heaven and Earth" is apretty ill movie, it has massive calvary and infantry battles in it. very good production values, but not the best story.

"I donít live in that world. And itís not that I donít live in the present, itís just that I donít fuck with that part of the present state of Hip Hop. Dudes started doing this thing for money instead of the love of Hip Hop, and I donít fuck with them cats." - Kool G. Rap
Homebrew is offline   Reply With Quote