news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-02-2009, 11:58 AM   #61
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A favourite dubstep group of mine would be 2562.

They released a pretty great record called Aerial a while ago. Probably in my top 5 dubstep lp's (although to be honest, a lot of dubstep full lengths seem not to work that well).

Pretty sure they have a new album coming out soon.

They make sparse stuff, but i enjoy it.

If you like these at all, definitely check out Aerial, it works well as a whole.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 12:36 PM   #62
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 09-03-2009, 12:34 PM   #63
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
A favourite dubstep group of mine would be 2562.

They released a pretty great record called Aerial a while ago. Probably in my top 5 dubstep lp's (although to be honest, a lot of dubstep full lengths seem not to work that well).

Pretty sure they have a new album coming out soon.

They make sparse stuff, but i enjoy it.

If you like these at all, definitely check out Aerial, it works well as a whole.
Niiice. They got a chilled vibe that escapes most dubstep tracks. nice find.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #64
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default alright i give up, put me on to dubstep

ive tried for about 2 years to ignore this shit but its growing on me ... who do i check for first, what are the classic albums, who are the premier artists .... school me no homo
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #65
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ur no homos are hilariously placed..let me find another dubstep thread to merge this with
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #66
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ View Post
ive tried for about 2 years to ignore this shit but its growing on me ... who do i check for first, what are the classic albums, who are the premier artists .... school me no homo
that nigga Joker.

^thats like some west coast cadillac troutman new wave shit dubstep

wow

still underground over here even, he fuses no homo hip hop and dubstep crazy imo.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 09-12-2009 at 08:09 PM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:14 PM   #67
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao no homo hip hop, is that really a sub genre? no homo
Old 09-12-2009, 08:20 PM   #68
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah it was no homo after "fuses"
Old 09-12-2009, 08:26 PM   #69
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oh, bout to say..Dipset spearheaded (no Homo) that sub genre ...eloels.
Old 09-12-2009, 10:29 PM   #70
Longbongcilvaringz

Been listening to Darkstar and Goth Trad lately.

Goth Trad is probably one of the worst names ever.

I feel embarrassed listening to music by that name.

If they weren't really good, i'd be repelled.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:55 AM   #71
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Haha.

The choons i'm currently bangin out

Old 09-13-2009, 01:44 PM   #72
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yo SID that burial joint u posted on ur thread, post more shit like that ...
Old 09-13-2009, 01:53 PM   #73
Longbongcilvaringz

Alcatraz you pillar of underground hip hop, just looked through this thread.

I think i posted a lot of similar shit earlier on.

Burial has a couple of album, get both of them.

Old 09-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #74
Longbongcilvaringz

And Ghostlaced, all the joker shit is dope.

He needs to release an album sometime soon.

I realised i never posted anything in this thread.

I'll find some youtube links to shit i dig apart from 2562 which i already posted.

Old 09-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #75
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

pillar of underground hip hop

...i like that