news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 09-13-2009, 02:38 PM   #76
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
And Ghostlaced, all the joker shit is dope.

He needs to release an album sometime soon.

I realised i never posted anything in this thread.

I'll find some youtube links to shit i dig apart from 2562 which i already posted.
Hes working on his album now. Hes been on constant tour for like 2 years.

I like how dubs getting more attention on here now, I was making dubstep/burial threads in here back in 2007 that were getting ZERO replies lol

http://wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47683
Old 09-13-2009, 02:46 PM   #77
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Serious....
Old 09-13-2009, 02:50 PM   #78
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Listening to this stuff on youtube kind of ruins it a bit, but it's the best i've got.

That Lambeth track by Burial is fucking cold, i hope it gets released at some point so i get a full version.

Albums to look at:

Burial - Burial
Burial - Untrue
Kode 9 & Spaceape - Memories of The Future
Goth Trad - Mad Raver's Dance Floor
Skream - Skream!
Distance - My Demons
Distance - Repercussions

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 03:03 PM   #79
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

^ I copped the kode9 & spaceape - 9 Samurai vinyl the other day. its pretty sick
Old 09-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #80
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

9 samurai is absolute classic.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:22 PM   #81
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Listening to this stuff on youtube kind of ruins it a bit, but it's the best i've got.

That Lambeth track by Burial is fucking cold, i hope it gets released at some point so i get a full version.

Albums to look at:

Burial - Burial
Burial - Untrue
Kode 9 & Spaceape - Memories of The Future
Goth Trad - Mad Raver's Dance Floor
Skream - Skream!
Distance - My Demons
Distance - Repercussions

That was almost too much bangage for me to handle.

The Goth Trad shit is quite epic, the Emalkay tune is a banga also.

All the burial stuff is classic.
Old 09-13-2009, 03:25 PM   #82
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nice drop i'll check it all

the joker shit was hype too
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 10:18 PM   #83
admiral atlas
.OBFCL2.

admiral atlas grasshopper

bar 9-shaolin

.pyrex vision.
admiral atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:40 AM   #84
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

i dl that Kode9 album..gonna listen and review later...i kno jack shit about Dubstep, save what ive read in this thread btw..eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #85
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Memories of The Future took me a while to get into, so maybe not the best album to start with, but take a listen and see what you think.

I generally prefer Dubstep without Mc'ing, but after a while i warmed to Spaceape.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #86
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

where should i start?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #87
Longbongcilvaringz

Hm, i think Burial's stuff would be the easiest to get into.

It is very downbeat and relaxed in contrast with a lot of other dubstep, which can be pretty harsh to new listeners.

I'd say get Burial's Untrue as a starting point and Skream's self titled album.

Skream has more of a traditional sound, so if you grab both of those you're covering most bases.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:22 AM   #88
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

cool, thx
Old 09-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #89
SID
I see you dawg

Yh basically theres different kinda dubs depending on your mood.

For hype, bassy chaos try Belial

For mellow vibes try Burial

For real epic drops try Jakes

For traditional dub infused stuff try kode9 and gentlemens dub club if you can find any of their stuff

For standard procedures don't forget Rusko and Caspa
Old 09-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #90
Longbongcilvaringz

Yeah, there's is a lot of variation

Rusko is even making sort of electro stuff now (i'm not a huge fan of it to be honest).

I forgot to mention Caspa & Rusko's 'Fabriclive.37' as an album worth checking out (the album comes in a tin...).

It's a mix containing a heap of different stuff, and reminds me that i should have posted some L-Wiz earlier.

Girl From Codeine City is dope, as is anything else i've heard by him.

Watch this:

And a favourite of mine, Mexter Dorgan: