news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-16-2005, 06:18 AM   #16
triggahappy187
Veteran Member

triggahappy187 Village Idiot
Default Re: Boot Camp Clik or Wu-Tang Clan: 100% Street & 100% Hip-Hop

Same no one can fuck wif Wu BBC always been ill if 2 Pac was still wif em then theyd be on top a the game.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com
triggahappy187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:36 AM   #17
ramel

ramel grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
no comment

You sound bored.
ramel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:24 AM   #18
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I dont go on solo albums, for one, BCC breaks down into smaller groups, while the Wu is 8(-1 for UGOD). Looking at Group LP's BCC cant fuck with the clan, For the People, seemed more like a compilation than a actual LP and The Chosen Few, to me wasnt better than Iron Flag, the worse Wu album to many, but as you can see I fucks with them both, but gotta give it to the Wu. Me and boy(RIP) use to argue about this shit 10 years ago, damn I'm getting old. 27 tomorrow.

Wu Forever
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:32 AM   #19
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

fuck these threads, I choose both of em

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 10:04 AM   #20
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

since i havent heard much from BBC i cant say.

for those who pick BBC, do you believe their catalog is better than wu-tang's catalog?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 10:58 AM   #21
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
since i havent heard much from BBC i cant say.

for those who pick BBC, do you believe their catalog is better than wu-tang's catalog?
you must not listen to hip hop outside of wu, it's aight, just check this

boot camp consists of Smif N Wessun (Tek and Steele, also called Cocoa Brovaz), Black Moon (Buckshot, DJ Evil Dee, 5FT.), Heltah Skeltah (Sean Price aka Ruck and Rock), Originoo Gunn Clappaz (Starang Wondah, Louieville Sluggah, and Top Dog)

and they got other artists such as Ruste Juxx, Reprazentativz, etc they have released some of the best Hip Hop ever, and unlike wu they are more consistent..since 92 really.....Buckshot just came out with a solo this year, and so did Sean Price, and Smif N Wessun is droppin in sept..also 9th Wonder and the JUSTUS league are doin alot with these guys...

also there is a album that has never been released, but it's the boot camp clik and the outlawz (2pac), they did a album together before his death

on the 2pac album 'Better Dayz' tho the song Military Minded was from that project

and they have done collaborations with wu members, like Raekwon

if you wanna catch up on their catalog, get these albums:

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Smif N Wessun - Da Shinnin'
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
O.G.C. - Da Storm
Boot Camp Clik - For The People
Cocoa Brovaz (aka Smif N Wessun) - Da Rude Awakening
Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force
O.G.C. - M-Pire Shrikez Back
Cocoa Brovaz - Super Brooklyn (single) (remember the mario sampled song)
Best of Boot Camp - Basic Training
Boot Camp Clik - The Chosen Few
Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah) - Monkey Barz
Buckshot (of Black Moon) & 9th Wonder - Chemistry
Black Moon - War Zone
Black Moon - Total Eclipse

there's alot more solos, singles, and guest appearances too

these guys are the most consistent group ever, and have influenced ALOT more people than you think, some of you probably didn't even know that they were Boot Camp, but now you do

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 11:29 AM   #22
WuBanga36
Veteran Member

WuBanga36 grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to WuBanga36 Send a message via Yahoo to WuBanga36

BCC one of the dopest crews to come alive. Sun, I am sure he listens to other peeps but haven't put his attention towards BCC as much. Can not front, cause there's lots of peeps out there that does not even know what BCC is/are.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:31 AM   #23
thugginai

thugginai grasshopper

Wu tang, even though im a huge fan of duck-down because the clan got more classics
thugginai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:01 PM   #24
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

you have to wreckognize that buckshot's flow was bitten by every great MC from the 90s, from BIG to even some people in wu-tang....their influence on the rap game was so extreme. and yes, BCC has been putting out heat and have been working with eachother since 92, wu-tang certainly seems dead or inactive untill now gza and ins and people are doing solo projects. BCC never really died, the only loss was rock and he still does guest apparences on some duckdown releases and put out a new mixtape. so yea bcc has a better catalauge then wu, %100 more consistent at least, doesn't the wu-family have like over 200 releases....i prolly have 20 wu-tang CDs at max, and some of them are fuckin garbage.

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:16 PM   #25
ninthchamber

ninthchamber grasshopper

i like BCC but its all about WU-TANG!
ninthchamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 01:16 PM   #26
Analyze
Veteran Member

Analyze grasshopper

I dont see Buck's flow in any of Biggie's verses.
Analyze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 02:19 PM   #27
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

man, back in 94, WTC & BCC was runnin everything ! i couldnt stop playing Da Shinin for shit...lol who you think coined the term 'dickriders'.... i'll always support the Wu, but BCC, i have more of a personal connection. i used to goto DuckDown all the time and get records cuz Shucky Ducky was my man.. peace.
Old 08-16-2005, 02:29 PM   #28
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu
you must not listen to hip hop outside of wu, it's aight, just check this

boot camp consists of Smif N Wessun (Tek and Steele, also called Cocoa Brovaz), Black Moon (Buckshot, DJ Evil Dee, 5FT.), Heltah Skeltah (Sean Price aka Ruck and Rock), Originoo Gunn Clappaz (Starang Wondah, Louieville Sluggah, and Top Dog)

and they got other artists such as Ruste Juxx, Reprazentativz, etc they have released some of the best Hip Hop ever, and unlike wu they are more consistent..since 92 really.....Buckshot just came out with a solo this year, and so did Sean Price, and Smif N Wessun is droppin in sept..also 9th Wonder and the JUSTUS league are doin alot with these guys...

also there is a album that has never been released, but it's the boot camp clik and the outlawz (2pac), they did a album together before his death

on the 2pac album 'Better Dayz' tho the song Military Minded was from that project

and they have done collaborations with wu members, like Raekwon

if you wanna catch up on their catalog, get these albums:

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage
Smif N Wessun - Da Shinnin'
Heltah Skeltah - Nocturnal
O.G.C. - Da Storm
Boot Camp Clik - For The People
Cocoa Brovaz (aka Smif N Wessun) - Da Rude Awakening
Heltah Skeltah - Magnum Force
O.G.C. - M-Pire Shrikez Back
Cocoa Brovaz - Super Brooklyn (single) (remember the mario sampled song)
Best of Boot Camp - Basic Training
Boot Camp Clik - The Chosen Few
Sean Price (of Heltah Skeltah) - Monkey Barz
Buckshot (of Black Moon) & 9th Wonder - Chemistry
Black Moon - War Zone
Black Moon - Total Eclipse

there's alot more solos, singles, and guest appearances too

these guys are the most consistent group ever, and have influenced ALOT more people than you think, some of you probably didn't even know that they were Boot Camp, but now you do
i knew about heltah skeltah, and black moon, and smiff and wesson now called cocoa brovaz cuz some cats sewed them for their first name. i didnt know originoo gun clappa was a group, i always though it was the title to one of their albums...bucktown?

now i understand that BCC has stuck to their roots, which i think is because they didnt blow up as big commercially as wu did. but of all those albums you've listed, do you think they are better than what wu has made over their careers?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:04 PM   #29
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
smiff and wesson now called cocoa brovaz cuz some cats sewed them for their first name.
yeah, the gun comany, Smith & Wesson..lol

and comparng material from BCC cats and WTC cats, its really personal preference... IMO, lyrically, Wu got it over BCC generally speaking.. and i mean, Beatminerz beats are cool but cant fuck with RZA beats nah mean ? but the list Sun Tzu made up is a great list, all you need really to peep BCC stuff. pretty much classics.. Method Man did a joint with Heltah Skeltah on their Magnum Fore album as well as Raekwon with S&W on Black Trump... BCC style is totally different than WTC, things they have in common with Wu is that they both spit the real and are from the streets... spiritually, i think BCC are more Rastafarians than 5%ers.. all in all, both great crews that rep the real shit. props for that..
Old 08-16-2005, 03:21 PM   #30
tajeco
Natureal

tajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken mastatajeco drunken masta

tekunique, who is that video of, funny stuff. Not like that publicity stunt cunt Tara Reid.

I choose Wu-Tang on that question.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco
tajeco is offline   Reply With Quote