news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-09-2008, 01:16 PM   #31
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

Im sure Pro eng will delete this nonsense talk, but im pretty sure im the only semi sober one involved in this convo...

i said "ill return with some ideas", and you said "plz, i already know about DJ Shadow...".

i dont know why you said that, because i posted one dj shadow album and various other things apart from trip hop.

regulate on yo self fool.
No drugs

You said you'd return with ideas, i said return with trip hop, meaning do a list of that so I could check it out. Mentioned i know Shadow but wanted some more guys to look into.

this was before you posted the list!!!

IM NOT ON DRUGS... OR A CROOK

please delete Pro ENG

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:19 PM   #32
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck you could have just said that then!

i said look in the trip hop thread, there lists of stuff there.

it sounded like you were saying you knew all about trip hop, as if niggas was meant to be impressed.

please delete all these posts when you get around to it pro.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 01:59 PM   #33
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

New Jack Swing/Hip Hop Soul:

1. Bobby Brown – Don’t Be Cruel
2. Boyz II Men – Cooleyhighharmony
3. Keith Sweat – Make It Last Forever
4. Bell Biv Devooe – Poison
5. Tony Toni Tone – The Revival
6. Dru Hill – Enter the Dru
7. Johnny Gill – Johnny Gill
8. K-Ci & JoJo – Love Always
9. Jodeci – Forever My Lady
10. New Edition – Home Again
11. Guy – Guy
12. En Vogue – Funky Divas
13. Wrecks-N-Effect – Wrecks-N-Effect
14. SWV – It’s About Time
15. Ralph Tresvant – Ralph Tresvant
16. Aaron Hall – The Truth
17. Jagged Edge – J.E. Heartbreak
18. Paula Abdul – Forever Your Girl
19. Color Me Badd – C.M.B.
20. New Jack City – The Official Soundtrack
21. TLC – CrazySexyCool
22. Heavy D & The Boyz – Peaceful Journey
23. Blackstreet – Another Level
24. Troop – Attitude
25. Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
26. Total – Total
27. Mary J. Blige – What The 411?

King Tron 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:18 PM   #34
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
New Jack Swing/Hip Hop Soul:

1. Bobby Brown – Don’t Be Cruel
2. Boyz II Men – Cooleyhighharmony
3. Keith Sweat – Make It Last Forever
4. Bell Biv Devooe – Poison
5. Tony Toni Tone – The Revival
6. &nbspru Hill – Enter the Dru
7. Johnny Gill – Johnny Gill
8. K-Ci & JoJo – Love Always
9. Jodeci – Forever My Lady
10. New Edition – Home Again
11. Guy – Guy
12. En Vogue – Funky Divas
13. Wrecks-N-Effect – Wrecks-N-Effect
14. SWV – It’s About Time
15. Ralph Tresvant – Ralph Tresvant
16. Aaron Hall – The Truth
17. Jagged Edge – J.E. Heartbreak
18. Paula Abdul – Forever Your Girl
19. Color Me Badd – C.M.B.
20. New Jack City – The Official Soundtrack
21. TLC – CrazySexyCool
22. Heavy D & The Boyz – Peaceful Journey
23. Blackstreet – Another Level
24. Troop – Attitude
25. Montell Jordan – This Is How We Do It
26. Total – Total
27. Mary J. Blige – What The 411?

Thats a sick new jack swing list even with those few albums that came after the era the essence is still there....id add Father MC- Fathers day to it thoug

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:20 PM   #35
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

King Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venomsKing Tron 1 five deadly venoms

That's what happens when you make a list, there's always one that you forget to mention.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:32 PM   #36
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

exactly......

but for someone that knows the genre there will always be...i agree with Dusk and others on that one......just try to get a beginners point of view.

i will make an FAQ at the end that answers the question "WTF did you leave this album out of the list?? Its Ill!!"

sometimes someone might not think much of an album until they explored the genre. someone might not get what p-funk is right away (assuming they never listened to hip-hop) but they might need to listen to some james brown first. very few might understand Prince without knowing what p-funk is.

Old 04-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #37
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

What's P-Funk? hahaha.

Old 04-09-2008, 03:30 PM   #38
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
That's what happens when you make a list, there's always one that you forget to mention.
Oh how true my firend...how true

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:35 PM   #39
King Tron 1
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo

Quote:
Originally Posted by whers View Post
Oh how true my firend...how true
True Indeed, I mean I made a list of 27 albums. 27!!! Yet I managed to leave one out.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:54 PM   #40
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

ok metal list.

1) Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
2) Sad Wings of Destiny - Judas Priest
3) Master of Puppets - Metallica
4) Piece of Mind - Iron Maiden
5) Scream Bloody Gore - Death
6) Vulgar Display of Power - Pantera
7) Reign In Blood - Slayer
8) Undertow - Tool
9) Peace Sells...But Who's Buying? - Megadeth
10) Operation: Mindcrime - Queensryche

theres much much more, but u only get 10...eloels.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 06:51 PM   #41
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

I know I said that I would make some list.

I got a Punk Rock list and a Metal List (with 25).

I want to add the album covers and maybe a brief caption though so its gonna take a second. I tried to go off the dome in the beginning and could only get to like 8 or 9.

I got the list now though that I thought about it.

I wanna do an Alternative list to cuzza Sonic Youth. They were punk untill the alternative lable came around but while it was around there were some really good albums.

I also have a tuff classic rock list that jeru can kiss my ass with. just kidding Jeru(maybe). Its tuff.

but yeah , I gots some list coming.thats my word to them post above that was supposed to be deleted.
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #42
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lets see ur metal list.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was thinking of making an alternative list also.

But it would include NIN, Joy Division, DEVO, Sonic Youth and others, not sure if all those are within that label.

Old 04-10-2008, 09:56 PM   #44
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

yeah half of the good music made never has distinct genre

Old 04-10-2008, 10:10 PM   #45
Longbongcilvaringz

Thats true, most truly good music creates a genre in it self.