news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 04-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #46
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

MEtAL LiSt (aka Heavy Metal)

1) Led Zeppelin _ Led Zeppelin II

2) Black Sabbath _ Black Sabbath

3) AC/DC _ Back In Black

4) Iron Maiden _ Iron Maiden

5) Ozzy Osbourne _ Blizzard of Ozz

6) Metallica _ Ride the Lightning

7) Slayer _ South of Heaven

8) Sepultura _ Chaos A.D.

9) Pantera _ Far Beyond Driven

10) Soundgarden _ Superunkown

11) Alice in Chains _ Alice in Chains

12) White Zombie _ La Sexorcisto Devil Music Vol 1

13) Tool _ Aenima

14) Marilyn Manson _ Antichrist Superstar

15) Fear Factory _ Obsolete

16) Metallica _ S&M

17) System of a Down _ Toxicity

18) Monster Magnet _ Dopes to Infinity

19) Slipknot _ Vol.3 the subliminal verses

20) High on Fire _ Art of Self Defense

21) Deftones _ Around the Fur

22) Slayer _ Christ Illusion

23) Danzig - 4

24) Prong _ Cleansing

25) Korn _ Untouchables

INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:01 PM   #47
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:45 PM   #48
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

^^ I named that already!

And I reckon Astro Creep is a better White Zombie album personally.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
LuckyTheWonderDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:53 PM   #49
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post

You know , I skipped school on release day for that album just to cop it and ride around town smokin weed and doin stupid shit while it played but what made me choose La Sexorcisto is that , thats the album that made it all possible.

That album is the origin that created the thirst for more ,so to speak.THere isnt a track that I skip on the first album but I always skip more human than human and at least 2 others.
Old 04-11-2008, 07:55 PM   #50
SickSide
Veteran Member

SickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkeySickSide iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
^^ I named that already!

did you,sorry never saw it

great album anyway

SickSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 08:01 PM   #51
INF
Digital @fterLife

I'm working on a Funk list followed by a Punk Rock list. Coming soon (I have no idea when).
Old 04-12-2008, 05:36 AM   #52
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

LuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venomsLuckyTheWonderDog five deadly venoms

Haha, it just goes to show how taste varies, cos More Human Than Human is one of my favourite tracks on the album!

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...
Old 04-12-2008, 08:25 AM   #53
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill be checking for the funk list infinity.

just watching a George Clinton concert earlier, craziest shows, so many people on stage.

they never stop, its greatness.

thanks to all those who have posted list, ill have to check out that Soundgarden album, i was always aware of them but just never bothered to pick an album up

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 09:10 AM   #54
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

interesting metal list, to say the least.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 11:51 AM   #55
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
interesting metal list, to say the least.
Does it seem like an old man's list? I tried to stick to the genre. I wanted to throw in some classic rock acts so bad cuz they had heavy albums like THin Lizzy but that dont count cuz it didnt go towards the advancement of Metal.

A real old man's metal list would have Dio on it though or some shit. I also wanted to put Cradle of Filth on there but thats also another genre. Death Metal. I'll do a death metal list but I think I'm gonna get help with that from a trusted friend.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:19 PM   #56
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah its cool, its good that it differs from mine, to give like different sides...just was surprised a bit by the Manson, Slipknot and Soundgarden.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #57
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
...just was surprised a bit by the Manson, Slipknot and Soundgarden.

yeah , those are all good metal albums though. slipknot is the most inventive new school metal band imo. that album shows you them in prime form. same with the manson album. he was in prime form and blessed by tha god trent. with that soundgarden though , it more about that album being easy to relate to for most ppl. I think that bad motor finger might be the best soundgarden actually. terry date made them sound badass. he shoulda came back for down on the upside. and they should just get back together. Pearl jam aint needin that drummer no more , its over for them as far as mind bending albums go. and cornell aint the best by himself. Thats why I aint put Audioslave up in it. They left him in the dust to go back to biz with Zak for Rage.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #58
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

what i meant was, some would argue over whether or not some of those albums are actually Metal.
Old 04-12-2008, 02:04 PM   #59
INF
Digital @fterLife

you give me a case in point on any of the three. Why not debate it? Those are metal albums.
Old 04-16-2008, 03:25 AM   #60
LuckyTheWonderDog
Peace to the god(zilla)

Soundgarden were class.

Therapy? anyone?

Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 04-16-2008 at 04:17 AM.